ADVERTISEMENT

Practice clips…

Don't understand your take on Sisley. Explain. How many times have you watched him play on tape or live?
Sisley himself said he was working on progressing to be a “3-guard or 4-guard” in a recent interview but wole asks if he will be a forward playing the 3 or 4. Somehow wole thinks he knows sisleys position better than Sisley. I’ve told him this a couple times but he doesn’t listen. Sisleys goal is to be a guard.

Sisley himself said he was working on progressing to be a “3-guard or 4-guard” in a recent interview but wole asks if he will be a forward playing the 3 or 4. Somehow wole thinks he knows sisleys position better than Sisley. I’ve told him this a couple times but he doesn’t listen. Sisleys goal is to be a guard.
Yeah, TKR wanted to be a 3 as well.

Yeah, TKR wanted to be a 3 as well.

On the sliding scale of 6-7/6-8 guys CMP has recruited......from Colin Hartman to Robbie Hummel....I wonder if this Sisley is trending closer to Hartman or Hummel? All I can say is, I know I was sure glad we did not end up with Hartman. So hope the guy is closer to Hummel.

Reactions: Schnelk
Scott Martin wanted to be a 6-8 guard. That's where ND listed him. I never played close enough attention to see what role he played on the floor.

On the sliding scale of 6-7/6-8 guys CMP has recruited......from Colin Hartman to Robbie Hummel....I wonder if this Sisley is trending closer to Hartman or Hummel? All I can say is, I know I was sure glad we did not end up with Hartman. So hope the guy is closer to Hummel.
I've only watched him play ONE game and it was the jr/sr all star game. In THAT game I saw nothing to compare to Robbie as far as handling the ball. Robbie played PG in high school and appeared to handle the ball much more than Sisley. Sisley did show he could shoot the ball well. Not knowing much about the players...Mullins was the one that impressed me. Trent may be able to handle the ball and just didn't do much of it in that one game and I know one game can fool you. Vince also handled the ball more IMO...based upon one game. All Star games tend to showcase guards many times...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT