ADVERTISEMENT

POTFH

KenPom has it at 20 and it's usually pretty close to that. I wonder where the sharps will spend. That's usually a big number for a rivalry game but given IU has lost 4 of 5, including a 21 point loss at home to Purdue, I could see the sharps riding Purdue.
I think KP had the Wisconsin game a lot higher than the betting spread ended up being. Maybe 7?

-16.5 and I would bet PU up to 18. Anything more than that I would stay away. Just too many things can happen late to get the score closer than the game really was.

I'm guessing -17.5. Tempted to put it at 20.
I've always liked Woody, and hoped he could bring IU back to an upper level in the league....but.IU is now a combo of Davis, Archie, Sampscum, and Crean.

Woody has no discipline like Sampscum.
Woody is not a good coach in the collegiate game nor do his players value the shot clock.
The IU players aren't very intelligent per the way they play.
Like Crean's teams, they may be "just" good enough to make the dance every few years.

Purdue should be up almost 20 @ home.

Might have a hangover effect after just overtaking 1st in B10 though...so I would not feel too comfortable with it being a blowout even though it is iu.

I don't know what the line will be, but I suspect whatever fight Indiana has left will be on display this week after that humiliating home loss to Penn State. We'll see what happens @ OSU on Tuesday. Win that and the trip to Purdue becomes an opportunity to redirect the entire season. Not saying Indiana will win, but they'll put up a fight. But, if Indiana loses @ OSU, the flood gates could open in Mackey.

I've always liked Woody, and hoped he could bring IU back to an upper level in the league....but.IU is now a combo of Davis, Archie, Sampscum, and Crean.

Woody has no discipline like Sampscum.
Woody is not a good coach in the collegiate game nor do his players value the shot clock.
The IU players aren't very intelligent per the way they play.
Like Crean's teams, they may be "just" good enough to make the dance every few years.
What?!?? I think woody definitely should stick around another 3-4 years!! He deserves it!

Reactions: bonefish1
I don't know what the line will be, but I suspect whatever fight Indiana has left will be on display this week after that humiliating home loss to Penn State. We'll see what happens @ OSU on Tuesday. Win that and the trip to Purdue becomes an opportunity to redirect the entire season. Not saying Indiana will win, but they'll put up a fight. But, if Indiana loses @ OSU, the flood gates could open in Mackey.
Girlaway will be wearing a Superman outfit and try to take over the game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT