ADVERTISEMENT

Painter will never get Purdue to the FF.

As long as Braden Smith stays injury free the sky is the limit.

But that guy is key. Might be B10 MVP next year?? But WAY more important than that, he makes the 2-5 better. Way better. And the young guys will grow because of him, learn because of him and be a team because of him. No one else Purdue has comes close to that.
I’ve been told he’s only good cuz of edey though!!!

I was going to make a long nuanced reply here about how i literally did not defend or protect him in any way in these posts. Then I remembered you are a smooth brain and wouldn't understand anyway. So once again stop responding to me.
You seem to be overly emotional in this thread. Because your boy was called out for "beating a dead horse" with this thread he started? Wouldn't it have been better if you had applied your corrective behavior toward him? Instead you overreact by telling people what they can post and who they can respond to. I'll continue do my best to ease your hysteria, mom.

Ol’ Bonehead was a little blustery last year, wasn’t he? As far as the doing more with less thing, it’s pretty hard to do more than have 2 of the best players in the country at their respective positions, surrounded by awesome talent and gritty hard workers. And I suppose both of them being overlooked recruits that Painter sought and molded doesn’t even matter, but it’s not like either were blue chippers. Bonehead already graciously ate crow on Smith. If he gets a bit of razzing for some of the takes in this thread I think it’s deserved, and he can handle it. He put it out there. And the crow probably tastes like fillet mignon to him anyway, he’s a Boiler.
FiveWeight, a fellow long-rodder, knows what he's talking about.
Yeh, I posted it. I was wrong, (happily). I've been wrong before, I'll be wrong again. Crow, while not my favorite meal, is one I've eaten previously.
It doesn't bother me.
The debate is what makes the board tolerable.

Just was poking some fun during the offseason with not much going on…it’s ok…bone can take it…and if he can’t, I apologize to you @bonefish1…but pretty sure he will be all good with it
All good. It's hard to offend me, and I'm not afraid to take my medicine when deserved.
It's kind of like groveling back to the wife to say "I'm sorry". It sucks but you gotta do it.

All good. It's hard to offend me, and I'm not afraid to take my medicine when deserved.
It's kind of like groveling back to the wife to say "I'm sorry". It sucks but you gotta do it.
Maybe in the future you'll rethink when posting dumb ideas when we've had a coach that was a split second away from a final four years earlier, has won the big ten countless times, has the npoy, consistently finds diamonds in the rough, owns his rivals so much that they have to embarrassingly spend a fortune on a roster just to keep up, never has been accused of cheating, has countless all Americans, and is well respected by his peers....that's what you should get out of this....not the moronic counter "my bad"....

Not really. You are more likely to deny you said it until someone reposts your words. Your wife would probably say something similar. And saying "it sucks" when you "gotta apologize" to your wife when you are wrong says a lot about you.

Wait for it...

Reactions: BBG
Maybe in the future you'll rethink when posting dumb ideas when we've had a coach that was a split second away from a final four years earlier, has won the big ten countless times, has the npoy, consistently finds diamonds in the rough, owns his rivals so much that they have to embarrassingly spend a fortune on a roster just to keep up, never has been accused of cheating, has countless all Americans, and is well respected by his peers....that's what you should get out of this....not the moronic counter "my bad"....
Yeh, you're probably right. But, it probably won't happen.

• Haha
Reactions: northside100
Not really. You are more likely to deny you said it until someone reposts your words. Your wife would probably say something similar. And saying "it sucks" when you "gotta apologize" to your wife when you are wrong says a lot about you.

Wait for it...
Is it difficult for you to apologize to your husband?

Reactions: JRKinn
That's why these call back threads are so great.....every dumb post you make is out there for the world to see....
I know. And look how upset it makes me. I mean, I don't know how I can get out of bed in the morning knowing some anonymous person is going to call me out on an anonymous message board.

These microaggressions are so triggering, I feel the need to find a safe space to recover.

• Haha
Reactions: Boiler Buck
Seems I hit a nerve. You are obviously more fragile than you pretend to be. Maybe deep down, you realize that going through life being an a$$hole -- even to your own family -- isn't making you as happy as you thought.
I mostly do it to annoy you. (and BuilderBob)

I know. And look how upset it makes me. I mean, I don't know how I can get out of bed in the morning knowing some anonymous person is going to call me out on an anonymous message board.

These microaggressions are so triggering, I feel the need to find a safe space to recover.
I can tell....your pain is transparent even though you're trying to be sarcastic....

At least I'm consistent.
nathan fillion castle GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Heads up BOILER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT