ADVERTISEMENT

Players you love to hate

Bob Leonard,Buddy Bredar,Chuck Mencel,Dave Winfield(also Behagen,etc),Gary Bradds,Robin Freeman,? Vidnovic,Kevin McHale,Wally Choice and Harve Schmidt.
Do any of you recall Illinois team of Menke,Vance,Smiley,Mathewson and Phillips(the Illinois Whiz Kids) or Wier&Ives(Iowa).I remember the big man battles with George Mikan,Harry Boycoff and Bob "Foothills" Kurland.I also remember the CCNY team of Roth,Roman,Layne,Dambrot,Warner Cohen and Mager(who won both NCAA and post season NIT in the same year1950).
Older than Dirt

Last edited:
What you talkin bout, Boilermaker?

Why didn't anybody ever punch him in the face??? I think Pokeye did that multiple times.

proxy.php

WhiteNeatEmu.gif

Haarms???? really? In NO way is he a jerk. Look at his family. He's passionate - I wish all players were so much. His elbow is at everyone else's nose ... not his fault. He does NOTHING assholish!!!!!!!!!!
All of my IU "Friends" hate Haarms celebrations. He is a little over the top on those. I worry he is going to rip his shoulder with his celebrations. Haha.

All of my IU "Friends" hate Haarms celebrations. He is a little over the top on those. I worry he is going to rip his shoulder with his celebrations. Haha.
envy is a wonderful thing .. .they just wish one of their players had either a bit of passion or something to celebrate. I worry about his giving an uppercut to a ref.

Reactions: Schnelk
Brad Davidson Luka Garza Nick Ward Iggy Braz Bruno Fernando Mike Watkins

god this season is full of dislikes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT