ADVERTISEMENT

Dickinson Unsportsmanlike

Yes, the chicken "contributes" the egg and goes on with the rest of it's life. The pig being committed loses his life... ;)
Until some whacked out southerner is extra hungry after a rough night out and wants fried chicken with his waffles instead of an egg.

• Haha
Reactions: tjreese
Knight set the tone and it has continued even without being a prominent program today.
Give knight credit he grabbed the mic and told the fans to STFU once. One game I watched the fans were shouting F*** something directed to the refs, I had to mute the tv with da kids. Mike Woodson had a smug look on his face as if to say these guys have my back. Pretty pathetic.

• Angry
Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Meh, just looked to me like a guy celebrating a big shot. There were several points in yesterday's game where it looked like Purdue was about to blow the doors off it only to have Dickinson bring them back. He had a helluva game. The guy's a gamer. Gonna be a handful when in Ann Arbor.

While that may be your opinion, he muffed his last 3 touches and cost them a chance to win.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Didn’t like it because you were disappointed in Ivey or because it wasn’t warranted?

I’m not a big fan of Ivey showboating after a dunk but he usually does it under the basket sometimes looking at a camera and I think it’s just natural to celebrate that, and I like that energy. He doesn’t seem to do it directed at other players or to fans. Very different than TJD and Dickinson.

Be like Rondale and David, give the ball to the official and go play! Especially in basketball, when the other team can have an advantage with a fast break if you're not hustling back to play D.

Give knight credit he grabbed the mic and told the fans to STFU once. One game I watched the fans were shouting F*** something directed to the refs, I had to mute the tv with da kids. Mike Woodson had a smug look on his face as if to say these guys have my back. Pretty pathetic.

I remember an IU game at Minniesota when a center from IU dunked and proceeded to dance and celebrate under the basket. Knight pulled him from the game immediately.

Many things to dislike about Booby, but that gave me a little respect for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT