ADVERTISEMENT

Perhaps an interest?

tjreese

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2008
My 86 year old cousin sent me this. Still sharper than many... His words-"
This is a really good video, it is 33 minutes long, and the guest speaker is Michael Roizen, a nationally recognized doctor associated with the Cleveland Clinic. Basically, it is talking about how DNA is rapidly showing fantastic gains in the government trials, and that some of these applications are going to be available within the next two to three years, and widely available within 10 years. Current research indicates that a 30 year life extension is not just possible but probable.

This video is one that I think everyone should take an interest in understanding. Phil"

Reactions: BSIT
Do we really want to listen to Biden at age 110?
Part of that was to sell his book that comes out in a week and yet he was fully aware of the animal studies. I also question if more people were to live longer and possibly work longer if the productivity would be that much greater.

One possibility is that the voting would be more intelligent particularly if the age to vote was raised assuming of course that the third world illegals uncharacteristically would not bring their culture with them (unlikely of course) and somehow assimilate which would require an incentive no doubt and not desired by those that want more vote for dependence on big brother

Part of that was to sell his book that comes out in a week and yet he was fully aware of the animal studies. I also question if more people were to live longer and possibly work longer if the productivity would be that much greater.

One possibility is that the voting would be more intelligent particularly if the age to vote was raised assuming of course that the third world illegals uncharacteristically would not bring their culture with them (unlikely of course) and somehow assimilate which would require an incentive no doubt and not desired by those that want more vote for dependence on big brother
Sadly I feel like one more term like this one and we are on an irreversible path to being the next Venezuela. Sorry for crashing your thread.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Sadly I feel like one more term like this one and we are on an irreversible path to being the next Venezuela. Sorry for crashing your thread.
totally agree. right now we already have a huge problem the next few decades due to the huge influx of illegals even if things could be halted in a few months. Still, I don't believe for a second that it is just incompentent phuck ups, but a direct desire to destroy the fabric of the country. You wonder what is the end game and who all is set financially in selling out the country.

Still, even if the removal of those in office happen twice in the next two years you are still left with the 60 million or so that voted for all the destruction. I keep going back to Sowell's "A Conflict of Vision" for understanding which helps me understand it isn't incompetence. Sure Joe and Kamala are an embarrassment, but I doubt they are solely behind the wheel. Maybe I need to search out the internet or media since they would never lead us astray so I understand. ;) Still, we got to see the first unarmed insurrection for a couple hours with a lady shot and another beat with a batton for some duriation. Can't figure out why they were not more peaceful like the summer of love. BTW, just between you and me..any idea what the dem platform is other than to keep going after Trump? Sure makes you wonder why they are so afraid of Trump that they keep going after him. Maybe I can find a reason from the media or internet...they would never lie. :) Maybe I'm just tired and feeling it tonight...spent the day cutting up a maple that three of us could not touch hands around it. Thank God I had a son helping cut and rolling it to cut through and a loader...I don't recover as quickly as a few decades ago... :)

Reactions: BSIT and SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT