ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Manafort found guilty on eight counts

What was clear was when I said the FISC warrants have been publicized with redactions. You ignored that so you could pick out a gotcha quote. You want to talk about real shit or just take shots?
I like taking shots at you - you’re an easy target due to your TDS.

And BTW, I ignored what you said because “with redactions” is really the key. Some of those FISA papers were so heavily redacted they look like pages of black cross outs. Not really helpful, but you ignored that point.

Page “has been collaborating and conspiring with the Russian government.” The agency also told the court that “the FBI believes Page has been the subject of targeted recruitment by the Russian government.” -- from the warrant

“that unverified information from the Steele dossier formed an essential part of all the FISA applications on Carter Page. It proves that the FBI used outright political propaganda to spy on an American citizen during the election.” -- Nunes

the documents confirm that the FBI relied, in part, on information from Steele to obtain the initial warrant

Page has not been charged with a crime.

Also shows that trump was correct in saying his campaign was wiretapped.
Lol. A Nunes quote.

Not everyone investigated gets charged.

Please explain how the campaign was wiretapped, or Trump Tower was wiretapped, when Page had left the campaign BEFORE the FISC warrant was obtained.

Page's behavior with the Russians clearly deserved an investigation, not sure why that's even an issue.

Reactions: Bill4411
I like taking shots at you - you’re an easy target due to your TDS.

And BTW, I ignored what you said because “with redactions” is really the key. Some of those FISA papers were so heavily redacted they look like pages of black cross outs. Not really helpful, but you ignored that point.
No, I freakin made the point. I didn't gloss over important details like you do. Doesn't surprise me you find some excuse when it was pretty clear, from what wasn't redacted, what was in the warranty and what the basis was.

As I said before, Nunes has been MIA since his bullshit has all been proven wrong.

Trump just keeps repeating the talking points, as do you, and people are starting to turn a deaf ear. He has begun to really reach, claiming flipping is not fair, it almost should be outlawed. Blaming Sessions and anybody else but himself. Everybody would be poor and the market would crash if he got impeached. How can he get impeached if he's doing a good job? He gives himself an A+ so far. Shocking. We're not worthy. What a buffoon.

Lol. A Nunes quote.

Not everyone investigated gets charged.

Please explain how the campaign was wiretapped, or Trump Tower was wiretapped, when Page had left the campaign BEFORE the FISC warrant was obtained.

Page's behavior with the Russians clearly deserved an investigation, not sure why that's even an issue.
Do you understand how modern monitoring works? they don't do specific line "wire taps" much anymore. No one uses the land lines much. They collect ALL data, all phones, all cell cameras and microphones, all email, all texts, etc... and then use the metadata tags to filter down to the stuff they are interested in. So anybody who mentioned any of these guys at anytime was monitored. and there were fisa warrants for manafort too!

Do you understand how modern monitoring works? they don't do specific line "wire taps" much anymore. No one uses the land lines much. They collect ALL data, all phones, all cell cameras and microphones, all email, all texts, etc... and then use the metadata tags to filter down to the stuff they are interested in. So anybody who mentioned any of these guys at anytime was monitored. and there were fisa warrants for manafort too!
Page was not in the campaign.....what is it about that statement that you don't understand?
Manafort was tapped......starting long before he was ever part of the campaign. It was stopped and started several times.....but it wasn't on during the Trump Tower meeting. If evidence was illegally collected and used as evidence it will be thrown out.

The problem is Trump and all you lovers just throw out these broad general statements with zero context.......then they somehow become facts........like Obama wiretapped Trump Tower. Just plain lies.

Page was not in the campaign.....what is it about that statement that you don't understand?
Manafort was tapped......starting long before he was ever part of the campaign. It was stopped and started several times.....but it wasn't on during the Trump Tower meeting. If evidence was illegally collected and used as evidence it will be thrown out.

The problem is Trump and all you lovers just throw out these broad general statements with zero context.......then they somehow become facts........like Obama wiretapped Trump Tower. Just plain lies.
it's a secret court. you'll never know buddy! look how long it took to even get heavily redacted warrants. we never even knew of the existance until Snowden broke it! LOL you have NO IDEA what these people do and neither does anyone else. so unbelievably unamerican.

it's a secret court. you'll never know buddy! look how long it took to even get heavily redacted warrants. we never even knew of the existance until Snowden broke it! LOL you have NO IDEA what these people do and neither does anyone else. so unbelievably unamerican.
And yet Republicans in Congress voted to renew the FISA program this year......because it's crucial for national security.

As you said, I don't know......but you and others like you THINK you know something bad just had to happen because it was a negative for Trump.

It's not about the truth with you people. It's all about creating doubt, any hint of it, and repeating it until it becomes fact with the sheep.

And yet Republicans in Congress voted to renew the FISA program this year......because it's crucial for national security.

As you said, I don't know......but you and others like you THINK you know something bad just had to happen because it was a negative for Trump.

It's not about the truth with you people. It's all about creating doubt, any hint of it, and repeating it until it becomes fact with the sheep.
Let us not forget about the agent implanted in the Trump campaign as a spy. And yet you doubt Trump Tower was being monitored.

Let us not forget about the agent implanted in the Trump campaign as a spy. And yet you doubt Trump Tower was being monitored.
You must mean the "spy" that the renowned liberal Trey Gowdy said of
"I am even more convinced that the FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do when they got the information they got. And that it has nothing to do with Donald Trump."

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/paul-ryan-contradicts-trumps-claim-that-the-fbi-planted-a-spy

Show me SOMETHING besides this continuous parade of questions meant to create doubt.......But end up with zero. Trump has masterfully taught you minions to believe nothing that doesn't come out of his mouth......so you believe his lies. Institutions, procedures, news, laws, facts. He disputes anything and everything that doesn't agree with his reality, with his opinions, with his "facts". The man is a serial liar but you believe whatever he says.......Just like this spy bullshit. Because he has so conditioned his followers to question all the Intel agencies, you choose to believe him........a man who will say ANYTHING to make himself look better.......instead of men and women who have dedicated their lives to public service and to upholding the Constitution. I look forward to the day he proves to all you fools what he really is........If that's possible.

As 70 said, Trey freaking Gowdy says it's BS. But I guess he's just another rino.

the deep state won't give up its toys. how will they monitor elections?

If truly "a picture speaks a thousand words," then maybe in today's world a video and an Instagram with comments speak multiple volumes...
I would like to LOL, except it is anything but funny.

Show me SOMETHING besides this continuous parade of questions meant to create doubt..
Nail on head, MSM a Dems trying to shed doubt on one of our most precious democratic principals and its outcome. The 2016 election. News flash, Trump won. Get over it. Fyi Trump never mentioned the spy in his campaign until it was leaked.and proven fact. He accurately claimed he and Trump Tower were being monitored.

Reactions: TopSecretBoiler
Nail on head, MSM a Dems trying to shed doubt on one of our most precious democratic principals and its outcome. The 2016 election. News flash, Trump won. Get over it. Fyi Trump never mentioned the spy in his campaign until it was leaked.and proven fact. He accurately claimed he and Trump Tower were being monitored.
"He accurately claimed he and Trump Tower were being monitored."

JFC. What dont you go to the main Rivals?Lots of sheep over there believe this and other garbage too. You'll enjoy the circle jerk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT