ADVERTISEMENT

Paging Ira Hartoch (Purdue85)...

EastCoastBoiler

True Freshman
Feb 6, 2010
Pray tell Ira, what excuses for DH2 have you cooked up this week? We know you can't bitch and moan on H&R, so this forum will have to do.

Reactions: ahhculdee
Yes, I want to hear from Ira and all the other pollyanna sunshine boys who continue to deny the problems that plague our football program. Let's hear them continue to defend this dumpster fire in spite of the colossal failures within the administration.

Yes, I want to hear from Ira and all the other pollyanna sunshine boys who continue to deny the problems that plague our football program. Let's hear them continue to defend this dumpster fire in spite of the colossal failures within the administration.
Umm. Have you been on this site this week? Who's defending the program on here? The only legit debate is whether to fire DH2 now or later.

Usually it's the cranky old men like Ira Hartoch, but he's nowhere to be found. Probably too chickenshit after he was banned on H&R, and now identified as the user behind the Purdue85 handle.

Quick google on Ira says he has donated a shit ton of money to athletics. Something to be said for that.

According to my sources, Ira was seen with DaveK in Lebanon tonight. They were in an alley fighting over a bottle of MD 2020.

Reactions: EastCoastBoiler
Um...Travis that runs H&R?

Did you forget your meds this morning?
Yes he said a few years ago he would rather be an IU fan.

Ask him....he will admit it he said it and then said he wish he could of taken his comment back.

Sorry I could never associate with IU no matter how bad Purdue gets.

Ever since he said that I quit following his dribble, many did.

So take your meds or educate yourself.

Yes he said a few years ago he would rather be an IU fan.

Ask him....he will admit it he said it and then said he wish he could of taken his comment back.

Sorry I could never associate with IU no matter how bad Purdue gets.

Ever since he said that I quit following his dribble, many did.

So take your meds or educate yourself.

Hard to believe that, but if true, us realists can agree with the sentiment even if the choice of words was poor. Nobody is prefect, and the site Travis runs has far more traffic than this one. He gets it, and you don't.

You clearly can't understand that, and my guess is that you can't grasp why DH was fired. Run along old man, I'm sure you need a nap before bingo tonight.

For the record, I don't think the two are the same person. Purdue85 is an Ohio guy. Ira is an Illinois guy.

Hard to believe that, but if true, us realists can agree with the sentiment even if the choice of words was poor. Nobody is prefect, and the site Travis runs has far more traffic than this one. He gets it, and you don't.

You clearly can't understand that, and my guess is that you can't grasp why DH was fired. Run along old man, I'm sure you need a nap before bingo tonight.
It is totally true....why would I make it up.

Whatever noob......be sure to change your diaper, #%%^& kids these days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT