ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Congrats WeBo Stars

C'ville Boiler

True Freshman
Sep 15, 2011
Congrats to my alma mater Western Boone on their 3rd straight IHSAA class 2A state championship. Graduated a lot of key guys from last 2 championship teams and after a 1-3 start went 11-1 rest of way. Great culture there with Coach Pelley. Also shoutout to our guy Rob Blackmon doing the play by play on TV for Fox Sports MW

Reactions: DAG10 and Purdue85
Congrats to my alma mater Western Boone on their 3rd straight IHSAA class 2A state championship. Graduated a lot of key guys from last 2 championship teams and after a 1-3 start went 11-1 rest of way. Great culture there with Coach Pelley. Also shoutout to our guy Rob Blackmon doing the play by play on TV for Fox Sports MW
My HS won their second title over Luers in almost the opposite manner. Their coach refused to kick the FG. Twice. We ended up winning by 1, 2, or3. Can't remember. When did you graduate from WeBo?

It was a fun game to watch, and, Western Boone was down 14 with two minutes to go....against a quality Luers team with a very solid football history of its own.

Impressive performance today, more impressive to have gone back-to-back-to-back with three straight state championships.

Reactions: C'ville Boiler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT