ADVERTISEMENT

OSU's got the Covid....

I saw Cornell shut down their campus the other day
Cornell shuts down for all kinds of reasons. A few weeks ago a bomb threat spread across some Ivy League campuses and at Cornell it immediately morphed into an "active shooter" situation. Everyone received the campus text alert that it was a bomb threat, but they read it as an "active shooter". Cornell also permitted mourning students to skip classes when Hillary lost the 2016 election.

Huh the more that get vaxed the more variants and worse it seems to get. Coincidence?
Yes, that's a coincidence. The fact is the virus is here to stay and will keep mutating and spreading. Also keeps getting weaker with each mutation. But let's not let that stop people with a political agenda from pushing their fear narrative in order to maintain power and control. Instead now we will use this for more finger pointing and blaming as now they are blaming it all on the unvaxed and people who haven't gotten their booster because there is not enough unvaxed to blame for what we are seeing. I am getting to the point where I am starting to think there needs to be investigation into the drug companies producing covid stuff and see who they are making payments to or who owns stock in them and see if there is a correlation to the fear pushing. Drug companies are making huge profits off of all this, at some point you have stop and wonder if there isn't something else going on here as this is awfully good for business for them, almost to good.

California just imposed yet another indoor mask mandate, for everyone, whether they are vaxxed or not. What does that tell you ?!?
Australia has the strictest anti-Covid policies on the planet. No one in or out of the continent. They now have the Omicron variant, which originated in Africa. Anyone who says they are just "following the science" is naive or full of B.S., and getting their information from bad sources. Way too much fear-mongering and not enough facts.

I am getting to the point where I am starting to think there needs to be investigation into the drug companies producing covid stuff and see who they are making payments to or who owns stock in them and see if there is a correlation to the fear pushing. Drug companies are making huge profits off of all this, at some point you have stop and wonder if there isn't something else going on here as this is awfully good for business for them, almost to good.
Ask yourself how many people at the FDA, who approved the label that Oxycotin wasn't addictive, are still working at the FDA.

If you have Hulu, watch Dopesick, which talks all about Oxycotin.

Why doesn't it make sense?. Its pretty simple. The vast majority of people who are in the hospital or dying of Covid are unvaccinated while the majority of the population is vaccinated. What doesn't make sense?

Here is an illustration that may help you.

I'm in my mid 50s. From this data, I would be 20 times more likely to die of covid if I were unvaccinated.

And still very low risk.

"...I would be 20 times more likely to die of covid if I were unvaccinated..." is begging for context.

The term "misinformation" has been misused, overused, and ABUSED, and this is one of those times.

What's more, the vaccine does NOT prevent spread. Additionally, there's a LOT of discussion/debate about the contribution to variants.

"It's pretty simple", indeed.

Or, not.

Covid has become the leading cause of death for people aged 45-54 and number 2 for ages 25-44 and 55-64, so its really not a good idea to give your uninformed opinion on the effectiveness of the vaccines on a basketball forum, after all you never know who may take you seriously.
If you look more closely at the statistics and their sources, all kinds of other causes of death are attributed to Covid. This is the only disease where they do this. SIDS, drownings, auto crashes -- if someone dies and is found to be infected, the death is attributed to Covid. It's a shame that too many non-scientific agendas (politics, money) are driving things.

Its in the data I provided you. Take a look at it. It may help you understand things better. I never said "misinformation" I said "uninformed opinions".

Anyway I'm not trying to convince you of anything, I'm just providing some information that may help other's understand the benefits of the vaccines. That's it.
I've understood for months. I don't need condescension to help me.

I used the word "misinformation", and for a reason (it's a term to silence dissention).

For what it's worth, and with due respect, there's no "information" you're providing that's new. I appreciate your position. Unfortunately, this has become a highly polarized topic, made even worse by folks (on both "sides"?) who are approaching cult-like status.

Why doesn't it make sense?. Its pretty simple. The vast majority of people who are in the hospital or dying of Covid are unvaccinated while the majority of the population is vaccinated. What doesn't make sense?

Here is an illustration that may help you.

I'm in my mid 50s. From this data, I would be 20 times more likely to die of covid if I were unvaccinated.
Your dead wrong man. Look at the NFL, NBA and NCAA. Covid is running wild. Are they not all Vaxxed? Wanting something to be the solution is a fools errand

In the news and in my own personal life I now know about many more people who were 'fully vaccinated' and caught Covid than I ever knew who were not vaccinated. I'll bet most people would say the same.

Ask yourself how many people at the FDA, who approved the label that Oxycotin wasn't addictive, are still working at the FDA.

If you have Hulu, watch Dopesick, which talks all about Oxycotin.
I'll have to try and fit that in...thanks

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT