ADVERTISEMENT

Opponents cry foul as Loosiers gain major home field advantage

Running Circles? our women BB program, men Baseball Program and won't be long before our women Volleyball past you by. So close to passing you in Football.

Yes. Running circles.

You want to cite a program you THINK will pass us by. And you're "close to passing (us) in Football".

Well, you have THAT going for you.

"Wish in one hand, sh*t in another..."

We're not talking Historically Because if we did, would have a whole lot more to say. The Purdue grad was smart enough to see where the program was going, didn't want to miss the ride.
didn't want to "miss the ride"... Yes, what a ride it's been for IU athletics. Such great leadership, such great decisions hiring coaches.

I'm old enough to remember what at great ride it was going to be for IU football when Cameron Cameron Cameron was hired... then Gerry DiNardo... then Kevin Wilson... now Tom Allen.

Unfortunately, your best hire since firing your most successful coach in generations (Bill Mallory) was Terry Hoeppner (may he RIP).

Again, we'll avoid the dumpster fire of the basketball coaching merry-go-round.

Such a great ride.

You still don't seem to know it, but these threads are not being kind to you.

didn't want to "miss the ride"... Yes, what a ride it's been for IU athletics. Such great leadership, such great decisions hiring coaches.

I'm old enough to remember what at great ride it was going to be for IU football when Cameron Cameron Cameron was hired... then Gerry DiNardo... then Kevin Wilson... now Tom Allen.

Unfortunately, your best hire since firing your most successful coach in generations (Bill Mallory) was Terry Hoeppner (may he RIP).

Again, we'll avoid the dumpster fire of the basketball coaching merry-go-round.

Such a great ride.

You still don't seem to know it, but these threads are not being kind to you.
Who cares about the threads? Not Me!! You want to talk about our Basketball coaches merry-go-round, but yet You're doing the same for your Football. We are so much better in Men and women swimming, men and women soccer, pass you in baseball and women basketball. Just a few of the sports our AD was able to accomplish through good coaching selections.

Who cares about the threads? Not Me!! You want to talk about our Basketball coaches merry-go-round, but yet You're doing the same for your Football. We are so much better in Men and women swimming, men and women soccer, pass you in baseball and women basketball. Just a few of the sports our AD was able to accomplish through good coaching selections.

1. We don’t have a men’s soccer team so congrats.
2. No one cares about swimming/diving.
3. One good season in women’s basketball doesn’t equate to “passing” us. Same deal with football.

I would hope like Hell, IU would not have paid a coach who hasn't won a thing yet 6 Million dollar just because another school wanted him.
You will never know. Another school that could pay more has possibly never wanted an IU head coach. Bet you can’t name one. IU is where football coaches careers die. Bringing up basketball final fours is another IU Classic when it’s been over 18 years for your school IU. Also hasn’t even sniffed a W in basketball from Purdue in over 4 years. Wow such cluelessness!!!

Reactions: SDBoiler1
3. One good season in women’s basketball doesn’t equate to “passing” us. Same deal with football.
When was the good season in football?

I would hope like Hell, IU would not have paid a coach who hasn't won a thing yet 6 Million dollar just because another school wanted him.
I would not expect Purdue to pay $6 to a coach who would allow a woman-choking psychopath on the team. If Brohm or any Purdue coach ever does something that debased or even close to it, I would hope and expect him to be fired immediately.

omigosh.

You just cannot help yourself. LOL!

No, Purdue is definitely NOT doing the same thing as your inept IU athletic "leadership".

No, you clearly don't care about "the threads". Or how ridiculous you sound. On that we can agree!

Think you need to check your info, IU women BB has beaten Purdue 4 out of 5 tiimes. More than one year. Will be more of the same this year, as will our men's team will put an end to Purdue beating us. What sport or sports has Purdue won the BT championship in the last three years?

Think you need to check your info, IU women BB has beaten Purdue 4 out of 5 tiimes. More than one year. Will be more of the same this year, as will our men's team will put an end to Purdue beating us. What sport or sports has Purdue won the BT championship in the last three years?

Basketball has won it 2 of the last 4 years.

Basketball has won it 2 of the last 4 years.

tenor.gif

this.

Coming from fans of the worst program in CFB history.

Absolutely lacking in self-awareness.
I would not expect Purdue to pay $6 to a coach who would allow a woman-choking psychopath on the team. If Brohm or any Purdue coach ever does something that debased or even close to it, I would hope and expect him to be fired immediately.

Another riveting post. Unless you have access to all the police records, testimony, and behind the scenes communication, why don't you just drop it?

Another riveting post. Unless you have access to all the police records, testimony, and behind the scenes communication, why don't you just drop it?
You’re a moron. Archie hasn’t come close to a BIG title. He’s a poor coach, just like Crean was.

Drop what?

What an absolutely idiotic response.

You're simply lost on this forum.
[/QUOTE
My reply was directed to Riveting and his constant condemnation of Coach Allen (see below).

Co-champs still counts. What championships did you win?
Let's see, men and women swimming, Men soccer both regular season and BT Tournament, Baseball reg. and BT tournament, May have missed one. I think our AD has done a much better job hiring coaches throughout our athletic department.

Let's see, men and women swimming, Men soccer both regular season and BT Tournament, Baseball reg. and BT tournament, May have missed one. I think our AD has done a much better job hiring coaches throughout our athletic department.

And how much money do those programs bring into the athletic department? But hey congrats on being good at sports no one cares about.

I'd like to see all of that. Is it available to the public or being kept private to protect the "innocent"?

btw, did he pass the "batterer's treatment program" and "mental health exam" he was required to undergo? I didn't hear, did you?

PS. Sorry to have disturbed the raging debate about who has the best volleyball and shuffleboard teams for something as trivial as psychopaths on the football field. I will save it for the football forum next time.

And how much money do those programs bring into the athletic department? But hey congrats on being good at sports no one cares about.
Wasn't about who cares, but how many BT championships our schools have in Athletic. Your school plays all the above sports and your AD did hire them

Purdue has beaten Iu seven straight times in Mens BB,10 times in the last 11,and 15 out of the last 20.The Hoosiers never achieved any of those marks when RMK was coach.And Purdue has won four in a row at Assembly Hall,while Indiana has never won more than two in a row at Mackey Arena.Remember when all those Hoosier fans were leaving the arena last February when Knight was there and Dickie V stopped slobbering long enough to talk about it?Mens BB is IUS calling card and Purdue has dominated them recently.You come over here to argue football,but switched to basketball because thats what IU fans do,so lets remember the Boilermakers have had a big advantage in hoops for awhile now.Yes,watching those fans leaving early was great to see.

Last edited:
I’ve never seen so much arrogance from a team that is 52-96 the past dozen years. And 17-21 under their great HC they pay $6 million a year. And below .500 with RM, who will leave Purdue with a losing record.

I’ve never seen so much arrogance from a team that is 52-96 the past dozen years. And 17-21 under their great HC they pay $6 million a year. And below .500 with RM, who will leave Purdue with a losing record.
I’ve never seen such arrogance from fans of a program that is 487-677-45 all-time, has 2 conference titles (all conferences since 1887!) and has had two winning seasons in the last 25+. IU beat no one from a P5 conference last year with a winning record and had its best season in 30+ years. Now it’s IU is going to be a powerhouse and contend for the BIG East title after its 8-5 season and bowl loss to Tennessee.

IU hasn’t won a bowl game since 1991. You come on our board and whine about arrogance? Cherry pick the timeframe to include by far the worst coach in school history and start the timeframe right after one of our most successful? GTFOH, Loosier.

Reactions: Purdue85
I’ve never seen such arrogance from fans of a program that is 487-677-45 all-time, has 2 conference titles (all conferences since 1887!) and has had two winning seasons in the last 25+. IU beat no one from a P5 conference last year with a winning record and had its best season in 30+ years. Now it’s IU is going to be a powerhouse and contend for the BIG East title after its 8-5 season and bowl loss to Tennessee.

IU hasn’t won a bowl game since 1991. You come on our board and whine about arrogance? Cherry pick the timeframe to include by far the worst coach in school history and start the timeframe right after one of our most successful? GTFOH, Loosier.

.... and a program which, for 30 years hasn't won a game against OSU or UM and only one game against PSU, is widely regarded as one of the worst programs in the history of CFB, whose fans desperately seek the approval of rival (Purdue) fans on their own forum(s), and a fan base which has the arrogance (and sheer ignorance) as to lecture others as to who they should employ as coach.

All that, my friends, is truly idiotic.

Once again, why are you here? Things boring over on your site?

He’s an ND fan lol (why he’s here who knows). My guess is he’s an ND football/IU basketball fan.

Nobody can speak with greater personal knowledge of arrogance than a reversible jacket Domer.

Some comments made by Steve Wiltfong that Cooper’s best relationship was with our WR coach. Cooper’s sister played b-ball at Purdue and he’s been to Purdue a bunch. I know he plays with McCulley which will help you but Purdue should still have a really good shot with him.

You also asked Wiltford if he was ready to put in a crystal ball for Purdue and he told you know.

In the article, Cooper stated he likes Indiana, Wisconsin and Purdue while wanting to hear from Ohio State and Georgia.

This kid isn't close to a decision yet.

You also asked Wiltford if he was ready to put in a crystal ball for Purdue and he told you know.

In the article, Cooper stated he likes Indiana, Wisconsin and Purdue while wanting to hear from Ohio State and Georgia.

This kid isn't close to a decision yet.

I never said Purdue was the leader or that he was deciding soon. I said I thought we’d have a great shot at him when @IUHDog didn't think we did.

No What's funny is you guys thinking the 6 million dollar coach going to lead you guys to the top of the West. Never going to happen. He makes more than Kirby Smart of Georgia and Lincoln Riley. Look at his recruiting this year, The old coach has out recruited him in the State.
When Allen shows progress in year over year recruiting vs Brohm let us know. Not just one year. Secondarily, both Kirby Smart and Lincoln Riley inherited Top 10 programs. Oh, BTW, Lincoln lost to Kansas State today with all that talent. Makes you look like an even bigger moron...

Well dipshit, Brohm’s salary never has been nor is scheduled to reach $6 million(even including a retention bonus over the last 2 years), and despite taking over a program in FAR worse shape than that inherited by the loosiers' coach Brohm already has a bowl win along with 3 wins over Big Ten teams that finished with winning records, something allen may never do in his time in gloomington.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT