ADVERTISEMENT

Opponents cry foul as Loosiers gain major home field advantage

When Allen shows progress in year over year recruiting vs Brohm let us know. Not just one year. Secondarily, both Kirby Smart and Lincoln Riley inherited Top 10 programs. Oh, BTW, Lincoln lost to Kansas State today with all that talent. Makes you look like an even bigger moron...
The Moron is Purdue paying a man who's won Nothing ,No championships or finish in top 3 in the west. At least Riley has won championships

The Moron is Purdue paying a man who's won Nothing ,No championships or finish in top 3 in the west. At least Riley has won championships

The moron is an IU fan lecturing Purdue leadership who and how much should be paid to lead a program... while following and cheering for a program widely recognized as the worst in all of CFB history.

Dude, you're a dumb@ss.

Hire HS coaches. Laugh at others who are hiring top level coaching talent and taking chances to take them to a championship level, while accepting MAC-level performance.

What a dumb@ss.

Why do you care what he's being paid? Riley has won the Big 12 with Stoop's players. He was set up to succeed immediately. Brohm is being paid to completely rebuild a program. There's a big difference. And you don't seem to get it...

Compensation is not only based on wins and losses. Coach Brohm’s performance resulted in the largest single game attendance increase for the 2017 season in all of college football. Purdue season ticket sales soared, sellouts, or near sellouts, of games became commonplace. Merchandise sales increased. Season ticket sales and student sales rose dramatically, suites were full, club seats were full, concession and parking ditto and memberships and donations to the John Purdue club ended a five year decline and did so robustly. Did you know Purdue was ranked 13th or 14th In Big Ten recruiting the four years previous to his arrival and that in Coach Brohm’s second and third year he ranked 25th and 32nd in the nation in recruiting and in the Top 5 in the Big Ten. In other words, not only did a team that had a record of 9-39 in the previous four years rebound to go 13-13 and go to consecutive bowl games but he was offered job at historically strong football programs in consecutive years, including in his home town at his alma mater, and chose to remain at Purdue? No. No, our delusional friend, all your twisted logic and foolish observations ignore the sound business reasons why Purdue’s President, Athletic Director, Board of Trustees, alumni and fans AND most importantly, it’s players welcomed Coach Brohm’s decision to remain in West Lafayette. I might add it’s some of the same reasons the IU Coach now makes almost $4 million despite a lack of response from Hoosier fans at buying ticket and filling the stadium in Bloomington. Maybe one day they will, but so far they have not.

Last edited:
The moron is an IU fan lecturing Purdue leadership who and how much should be paid to lead a program... while following and cheering for a program widely recognized as the worst in all of CFB history.

Dude, you're a dumb@ss.

Hire HS coaches. Laugh at others who are hiring top level coaching talent and taking chances to take them to a championship level, while accepting MAC-level performance.

What a dumb@ss.

Moron...dude...dumb@ss, dumb@ss. Nice.

Compensation is not only based on wins and losses. Coach Brohm’s performance resulted in the largest single game attendance increase for the 2017 season in all of college football. Purdue season ticket skies soared, sellouts, or near sellouts, of games became commonplace. Merchandise sales increased. Season ticket sales and student sales rose dramatically, suites were full, club seats were full, concession and parking ditto and memberships and donations to the John Purdue club ended a five year decline and did so robustly. Did you know Purdue was ranked 13th or 14th In recruiting the four years previous to his arrival and that in Coach Brohm’s second and third year he ranked 25th and 32nd in the nation in recruiting abd in the Top 5 in the Big Ten. In other words, not only did a team that had a record of 9-39 in the previous four years rebound to go 13-13 and go to consecutive bowl games but he was offered job at historically strong football programs in consecutive years, including in his home town at his alma mater, and chose to remain at Purdue? No. No, our delusional friend, all your twisted logic and foolish observations ignore the sound business reasons why Purdue’s President, Athletic Director, Board of Trustees, alumni and fans AND most importantly, it’s players welcomed Coach Brohm’s decision to remain in West Lafayette. I might add it’s some of the same reasons the IU Coach now makes almost $4 million despite a lack of response from Hoosier fans at buying ticket and filling the stadium in Bloomington. Maybe one day they will, but so far they have not.
images

Compensation is not only based on wins and losses. Coach Brohm’s performance resulted in the largest single game attendance increase for the 2017 season in all of college football. Purdue season ticket skies soared, sellouts, or near sellouts, of games became commonplace. Merchandise sales increased. Season ticket sales and student sales rose dramatically, suites were full, club seats were full, concession and parking ditto and memberships and donations to the John Purdue club ended a five year decline and did so robustly. Did you know Purdue was ranked 13th or 14th In recruiting the four years previous to his arrival and that in Coach Brohm’s second and third year he ranked 25th and 32nd in the nation in recruiting abd in the Top 5 in the Big Ten. In other words, not only did a team that had a record of 9-39 in the previous four years rebound to go 13-13 and go to consecutive bowl games but he was offered job at historically strong football programs in consecutive years, including in his home town at his alma mater, and chose to remain at Purdue? No. No, our delusional friend, all your twisted logic and foolish observations ignore the sound business reasons why Purdue’s President, Athletic Director, Board of Trustees, alumni and fans AND most importantly, it’s players welcomed Coach Brohm’s decision to remain in West Lafayette. I might add it’s some of the same reasons the IU Coach now makes almost $4 million despite a lack of response from Hoosier fans at buying ticket and filling the stadium in Bloomington. Maybe one day they will, but so far they have not.

Solid post.......

Reactions: Purdue85
I expect IU to be awful this year, especially without Hendershot -- who, despite what others are saying, will never play for clownpantsnation again. Coach Allen would never permit it.
Hendershot has been reinstated.

Dude, you're a dumb@ss.

What a dumb@ss.
Your last bowl game was a great representation of the BT or should I say MAC

Your last bowl game was a great representation of the BT or should I say MAC
Your complete history would have been better suited for you to be in the MAC.

These threads are STILL being unkind to you. Again... you might want to just take the "L" and move on. Then again, a lack of discretion has been your calling card.

Your complete history would have been better suited for you to be in the MAC.

These threads are STILL being unkind to you. Again... you might want to just take the "L" and move on. Then again, a lack of discretion has been your calling card.
Quite frankly, I think our mods need to take him out of his misery. I don't like to see anything suffer like this, regardless of his idiocy...

I see a lot of mentions of IU's terrible football history, and they are all true. No argument from me whatsoever. But, seriously, what does history have to do with anything? All that really matters is 2020, and in 2021 even 2020 won't really matter.

There are arguments about the 100+ history of college football. Really? Historically, Purdue will always have the advantage over IU when it comes to wins and losses (at least in our lifetimes).

What really matters, imho, is the last game and the next game. For now, IU has bragging rights. What happened two games ago, 10 games ago, or 100 years ago, is rather irrelevant.

Historically, IU Football sucks. OK? Purdue is better.

But, currently, IU has the bucket. That may very well change in 2020.

Love ya Boiler Fans.

I see a lot of mentions of IU's terrible football history, and they are all true. No argument from me whatsoever. But, seriously, what does history have to do with anything? All that really matters is 2020, and in 2021 even 2020 won't really matter.

There are arguments about the 100+ history of college football. Really? Historically, Purdue will always have the advantage over IU when it comes to wins and losses (at least in our lifetimes).

What really matters, imho, is the last game and the next game. For now, IU has bragging rights. What happened two games ago, 10 games ago, or 100 years ago, is rather irrelevant.

Historically, IU Football sucks. OK? Purdue is better.

But, currently, IU has the bucket. That may very well change in 2020.

Love ya Boiler Fans.
We'll remember this when you bring up dusty banners...

Just an opinion. I assume you disagree. That's OK.

But which scenario would you rather in favor of.....

You can't have it both ways. You want to say Purdue's past history versus IU is irrelevant. That's fine. But then when I challenge you on banner history for IU relative to Purdue basketball, that suddenly becomes relevant. You're a complete tool...

Just an opinion. I assume you disagree. That's OK.

But which scenario would you rather in favor of.....
It’s real easy. If Purdue wants to be considered a basketball powerhouse they need to win a few national championships not just win craploads of B1G titles and have winning records against almost all of the other conference teams (only OSU, right?). If IU even wants to be considered a football team they need to beat a ranked team or OSU or UM or PSU or win a fricken bowl game. Seems like a direct comparison...

You can't have it both ways. You want to say Purdue's past history versus IU is irrelevant. That's fine. But then when I challenge you on banner history for IU relative to Purdue basketball, that suddenly becomes relevant. You're a complete tool...

Is being a "complete" tool better than being an "incomplete" tool?

If you don't recognize the difference between historical win-loss records and national championships, I can't help you. Although I can understand why it is difficult for Purdue fans to grasp the concept of a national championship.

Is being a "complete" tool better than being an "incomplete" tool?

If you don't recognize the difference between historical win-loss records and national championships, I can't help you. Although I can understand why it is difficult for Purdue fans to grasp the concept of a national championship.

I have never seen a group of people so desperate for validation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT