ADVERTISEMENT

One game, one upset

Like FSU, highly over rated. I will reserve my final opinion until after next week but both those offense looked slow and ineffective, making painful to watch from an offense perspective.

The only thing worst than the game was the ESPN network, just mindless yapping during and after the game.

Reactions: pboiler18
Like FSU, highly over rated. I will reserve my final opinion until after next week but both those offense looked slow and ineffective, making painful to watch from an offense perspective.

The only thing worst than the game was the ESPN network, just mindless yapping during and after the game.
The announcers were trying to pass down full pints of what I assume was Guinness to the cameraman below them. Going out on a limb here, that MIGHT have had something to do with it.

I believe the announcers were paid to try to generate interest in the upcoming season. Those who criticize announcers usually are the same ones who criticize posters who have a different than theirs. Some people are never happy! They must find something to complain about and criticize. I feel sorry and pity for them. They just can’t accept things and people who are different than them.

I believe the announcers were paid to try to generate interest in the upcoming season. Those who criticize announcers usually are the same ones who criticize posters who have a different than theirs. Some people are never happy! They must find something to complain about and criticize. I feel sorry and pity for them. They just can’t accept things and people who are different than them.
Not sure if that was a shot at me or not. But some of us are gifted in a way that detects over inflated BS designed to fill time when the game is generating zero excitement because the teams were offensively bad.

I'm okay hyping your product but ever since ESPN went woke, they are a horrible, boring network.

Not sure if that was a shot at me or not. But some of us are gifted in a way that detects over inflated BS designed to fill time when the game is generating zero excitement because the teams were offensively bad.

I'm okay hyping your product but ever since ESPN went woke, they are a horrible, boring network.
No, it was a shot at anyone who picks on poor little Wole.

Reactions: BBG and pu1985
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT