ADVERTISEMENT

One armed player

proudopete

All-American
Jan 26, 2010
I was watching highlights last night on the news and I was surprised to see a one armed player on Austin Peay. His name is Emmanuel and he seems to have some pretty good game for only having one arm.

Has anyone else seen this kid play? Super strange to see a one armed player in D1 basketball.

Not the same, but I played in a work softball league and our team had a one-armed man. He was the best player on the team.

Not the same, but I played in a work softball league and our team had a one-armed man. He was the best player on the team.
Kids like these had great parents. They refused to allow the kids to use their "disability" as an excuse.

Reactions: SKYDOG
I was watching highlights last night on the news and I was surprised to see a one armed player on Austin Peay. His name is Emmanuel and he seems to have some pretty good game for only having one arm.

Has anyone else seen this kid play? Super strange to see a one armed player in D1 basketball.
Yeah he was all over social media as a senior in high school. I forget where he played last year but I think he transferred out to AP.

I once saw a late 20's something dude with no arms/stubs jump out of the driver's side of his very new truck at a self serve car wash to do something before washing it.

Later asked my gf if she knew the dude because she was familiar with the people in that small town and found out he was a lineman who had an unfortunate incident grabbing a hold of live power line.

That was impressive in my book.

Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT