ADVERTISEMENT

On this 4th of July, my favorite song about the US, enjoy-

I used to like that song but hearing it again after decades made me realize that our senile 'president' and his border policy that allows terrorists, drug runners, and sex/child traffickers to easily enter and spread across the nation has ruined it for me.

I recommend this one from the great Charlie Daniels band, which strikes a chord as the nation prepares to rid itself of the corrupt and incompetent Biden admin:

I guess you don’t like immigrants coming to America! Who would have thought Neil Diamond was so WOKE !

I guess we should give the Statue of Liberty back to France as it was not made in America or with U.S. steel.

I guess you don’t like immigrants coming to America! Who would have thought Neil Diamond was so WOKE !

I guess we should give the Statue of Liberty back to France as it was not made in America or with U.S. steel.
Bad guess, predictably.

I don't like illegal immigrants coming to America, especially drug runners, terrorists, and sex traffickers. I suppose you like those three categories of "immigrants", but intelligent people don't.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBG and pu1985
Elon Musk's mother was Canadian and his father South African. Money talks and bullshit walks. Has anyone checked his birth certificate?;)

Conan Obrien Ugh GIF by Team Coco

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT