ADVERTISEMENT

? on the height of players

PaBoiler78

All-American
Jan 18, 2002
noticed on that picture w/ Edey, Gillis, and Loyer that Gillis and Loyer seem to be the same height. One is listed at 6'4 and the other at 6'6. Does anyone really know just curious. thanx

noticed on that picture w/ Edey, Gillis, and Loyer that Gillis and Loyer seem to be the same height. One is listed at 6'4 and the other at 6'6. Does anyone really know just curious. thanx
The picture could be an optical illusion. Is Loyer on his toes? Are Mason's knees bent? I'd put them closer to the same height than what is listed though.

With the camera I have that triangulates distance, assuming perpendicularity, it suggests both as 6’5” with a repeatability and reproducibility of 1 inch from a given focal point inside a window with less than 25 square inches on different areas which confounds my understanding from a sophisticated form of nonsense to a more thorough guess that Mason due to his rebounding is 6’6” and Fletcher is 6’4”. There, you have it…what I do not know? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: Purdue80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT