ADVERTISEMENT

OK Purdue

You didn't have any problem scoring points in your last home game.

If Iowa plays like they did against OSU,Purdue doesn't stand a chance.We will see what happens.

The real question is if Joshua Jackson generates more returned yards off interceptions than Purdue's receiving unit combined.

Reactions: Frankie611
If Iowa plays like they did against OSU,Purdue doesn't stand a chance.We will see what happens.
And if we play like we did against Wisc (66 total yards 0 for 13 on 3rd) we couldn't beat our way out of a wet paper bag. But again this is the most hate filled riyalry in the nation, so we'll see what happens.

Reactions: ejs1111
And if we play like we did against Wisc (66 total yards 0 for 13 on 3rd) we couldn't beat our way out of a wet paper bag. But again this is the most hate filled riyalry in the nation, so we'll see what happens.

I see a low scoring game. First team to 21 wins

Reactions: buffboiler
Just think of the pageantry and tradition involved!
I know they 'll have their usually good crowd there more than you can say about NW last week. They panned the stadium right after halftime and it looked to be 1/3 full, lousy atmosphere for a saturday night game being ranked #25.

Wing, relax, last week was an away game this week a home one. You guys will run the usuall stretch plays w/ Wadley cutting back on one of them for a big run ( as seen by us vs Rutgers and Wisky during away games), also the standard QB bootleg action throwing to the TE on a drag pattern will get us. Now our D is far better this year and likes to be aggressive which your team has had trouble with this year. So I got your squad as winning 21 or 24 to 10. By the way, Josy is a great LB, reminds me of Greenway.

Purdue will be playing rite into Iowa`s hands. They have a solid D that will take advantage of our Offensive deficiencies and a offense that usually does not beat itself.....
Praying that Purdue takes the running game away and we can run enough to help ES throw the ball with success.

Dear most hated rival
image.jpg1_4.jpg

I blame you all for Ashton Kutcher!

Last edited:
Reactions: burbo and SKYDOG
Hawk posters. I worked that state 35 years ago and there is a barn somewhere in your state that has a BIG Hawkeye painted one door and a BIG Boiler Pete the other. Anyone remember that is? Could it still be there? Wish I had a picture.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT