ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Done

ND getting schooled by Marshall 26-15 at home under 3 to go.
Ah that's a
LegitimateCircularHornshark-max-1mb.gif

I went over to the ND board for the entertainment factor. And they don't disappoint. Absolute meltdown. You can tell the rabid morons who are reversible jacket fans and non-alumni. It warms my heart to see it...

Fire Tommy Rees!!

Fire Freeman!!

Freeman was a message board hire!!

If the officials didn't hand Bama the win, it might have been a perfect weekend.

Man, did Texas hand that game to Alabama. That's what happens when you don't capitalize in the redzone and let it come down to a final drive. Alabama also was generous with some bonehead undisciplined play penalties.

In addition, Alabama appears to have the same issues on defense as last year and they don't have the usual two or three unstoppable WR's. They are very good, but I would not be totally shocked if they drop a game or two....we shall see.

As for the Longhorns - improved and headed in the right direction, IMO - could make some noise in the Big XII (minus two) before they leave, although they may have lost their starting QB for a few weeks with an AC joint injury.

Last edited:
Freeman is 0-3 at ND.
Think they miss Kelly yet?…
Couldn't happen to a better guy in Swarbrick...whose legacy now stands to be losing the winningest coach, hiring someone that had no business getting the job, and, if he maintains his arrogance (and stupidity), will see ND be left out altogether once realignment ends.

Maybe he can make another ridiculous Netflix documentary though...

Isn’t he part of the CDH tree
Is it possible for a tree to be dead on arrival?

That was more like a weed than a tree anyway...regardless, anyone dumb enough to touch it gets what they deserve.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT