ADVERTISEMENT

Not surprising

Well, that’s one lol.

Hell, all she had to do was listen to one trump speech and she would have heard the Republican nominee for president call her names or make fun of her for being a democrat.
It's funny how these right wing cult members are trying to will black people into joining the MAGA cult and vote for Chump. The last time black folks joined a crazy cult like this was back in the 1970s and did not end well for them.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
It's funny how these right wing cult members are trying to will black people into joining the MAGA cult and vote for Chump. The last time black folks joined a crazy cult like this was back in the 1970s and did not end well for them.
Are you saying blacks are so dense that large numbers of them are being willed to support Trump - as opposed to being able to think for themselves? That's racist.

Are you saying blacks are so dense that large numbers of them are being willed to support Trump - as opposed to being able to think for themselves? That's racist.

That’s a question for Boilermaker03. He’s the one wishing and hoping more blacks join the cult. I thought right wingers didn’t care about race.

• Haha
That’s a question for Boilermaker03. He’s the one wishing and hoping more blacks join the cult. I thought right wingers didn’t care about race.
No, it is a question for you because you claimed "It's funny how these right wing cult members are trying to will black people into joining the MAGA cult and vote for Chum".

Your comments ITT are completely dumb. I never said anything about wishing and hoping. It's nice that some people are waking up to reality though. I'd welcome you if you would, but you're hopelessly lost to propaganda.

Your comments ITT are completely dumb. I never said anything about wishing and hoping. It's nice that some people are waking up to reality though. I'd welcome you if you would, but you're hopelessly lost to propaganda.
Yeah, you keep posting videos of blacks joining the cult seemingly to try and prove that blacks are supporting Chump.

• Haha
Are you freaking insane? One speech where he makes fun of democrats and calls them names? Is this another one of your “the media tells lies about trump” moments?
You left out the most important part of your statement. You claimed he was calling HER names, implying racism. It was racism that was the main point of her video and how she only received it from Democrats. Which is reality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT