ADVERTISEMENT

Nojel

There aren't too many players you can have more respect for than Nojel. Clearly a hard worker. Plays some of the best defense in the league. All effort, all game. Tough, especially when you consider he sprained his ankle in the opening game of the tournament and was playing in the 2nd half. One of my all time favorite Boilermakers!

You have to love the seeming improvement, and, the result...but, you really have to love his commitment to improving (for his own benefit, but, for the benefit of his team as well).

The guy was good and made a difference as a freshman in a limited role...he was better a year ago and made a bigger difference in a bigger role...if he is able to add the threat of a jump shot to his game, it makes a huge difference for him and Purdue.

He is dominant at one end of the floor, a very good rebounder at both ends, has size/length that allows him to play in the post, and, has shown an ability to get to the basket...he put time into becoming a better FT shooter and it paid off, I am thinking that the same effort and dedication to improving his jump shot will do the same and look forward to it.

Pretty sure he is an IU troll trying to get treed to reply.
Someone raised this point a long time ago. Put him on ignore, he is just trolling. Can't really blame him though, IU is in such disarray that they don't have much to get excited about. And when you're jealous of something, you tend to try and find flaws in it.

Pretty sure he is an IU troll trying to get treed to reply.

They (IU) can watch us win another big ten this year.
I took care of the poster in question for a brief removal from the board after seeing multiple attacks against a single poster/player and multiple requests from a variety of posters over the previous 3-5 months asking for a removal.

I want to remind every one...Sometimes it isn’t a single remark or post, yet a combination of multiple posts or extended behavior that will require a removal of privileges.

Thank you to all who continue to keep debate strictly non-aggressive and non-confrontational.

I took care of the poster in question for a brief removal from the board after seeing multiple attacks against a single poster/player and multiple requests from a variety of posters over the previous 3-5 months asking for a removal.

I want to remind every one...Sometimes it isn’t a single remark or post, yet a combination of multiple posts or extended behavior that will require a removal of privileges.

Thank you to all who continue to keep debate strictly non-aggressive and non-confrontational.

Agree with all of this except the "non-confrontational" part.

Sometimes people say stupid stuff. I've done it (just once ... maybe twice). G-d knows @ChoiceBeef has done it, what with his "taste" in chili. Good grief, he deserved to be confronted.

Agree with all of this except the "non-confrontational" part.

Sometimes people say stupid stuff. I've done it (just once ... maybe twice). G-d knows @ChoiceBeef has done it, what with his "taste" in chili. Good grief, he deserved to be confronted.
Big difference, IMO, of disagreement with heated conversation....and confrontational from the start.

You will how he does in game time u hater

Treed, no need to worry...
Rebuke the haters....
Nojel will have plenty of help scoring with Jahaad on board...Trust... he scores easy and will allow Nojel to excel in other areas until he finds his groove, gets comfortable, however you wanna say it...these dudes that have Jahaad scoring in single digits, coming off the bench are tripping....He will easily be one of Purdues best players...He will also easily average anywhere from 15-20 pts per game. Natural scorer, will be easier for Jahaad to score with low post help, shooters, slashers and the opposing defense not just focused on him. Always was the focal point of every defense every game. Treed trust me on this one, cant wait to meet you...we will be more than adequate on the offensive end. Once they get to know everyone's game and get a chance to gel....its going to be scary!!!!
#BigTenChamps
#NationalChamps
#BoilerUp

Reactions: PurdueSteve
Rebuke the haters....
Nojel will have plenty of help scoring with Jahaad on board...Trust... he scores easy and will allow Nojel to excel in other areas until he finds his groove, gets comfortable, however you wanna say it...these dudes that have Jahaad scoring in single digits, coming off the bench are tripping....He will easily be one of Purdues best players...He will also easily average anywhere from 15-20 pts per game. Natural scorer, will be easier for Jahaad to score with low post help, shooters, slashers and the opposing defense not just focused on him. Always was the focal point of every defense every game. Treed trust me on this one, cant wait to meet you...we will be more than adequate on the offensive end. Once they get to know everyone's game and get a chance to gel....its going to be scary!!!!
#BigTenChamps
#NationalChamps
#BoilerUp
You have to be related to Proctor. It's the only explanation.

Reactions: pboiler18
Rebuke the haters....
#BigTenChamps
#NationalChamps
#BoilerUp
I get ur point and that’s good to know however Nojel will be scoring and shooting the ball as well while still maintaining his level of intensity on the defensive side. Jahaad Sasha Eric Aaron Newman IT all can score the ball so nojel will have plenty of talented players around him scoring the ball as well. I agree this team is gonna be scary good for sure so much depth at almost every position

Oh the irony coming from an IU fan.
You need to work on your comeback game. You've been using the same comeback with any poster you disagree with since you started your new account last summer. Quite frankly it's a lazy response. I think you are smart enough to come up with something better.

Reactions: JohnHoosierr
You need to work on your comeback game. You've been using the same comeback with any poster you disagree with since you started your new account last summer. Quite frankly it's a lazy response. I think you are smart enough to come up with something better.
Na using that comeback just with you because it's true and others have pointed you out as well. You aren't worth much more than a meager effort anyway, but I'll give you some credit, you've kept the charade quite a while even though it's extremely evident where your loyalties lie.

Speaking of lying, tell us again how you were in the room with Gillis. I love that story.

Na using that comeback just with you because it's true and others have pointed you out as well. You aren't worth much more than a meager effort anyway, but I'll give you some credit, you've kept the charade quite a while even though it's extremely evident where your loyalties lie.

Speaking of lying, tell us again how you were in the room with Gillis. I love that story.
You weren't around for the Gillis thing (at least under your current account). You call everyone you have a differing opinion with an IU fan. It's fine though. I should expect nothing more from you after all this time.

Now go log in under your @BoiledSteel account and call me a hatertard.

Reactions: JohnHoosierr
You weren't around for the Gillis thing (at least under your current account). You call everyone you have a differing opinion with an IU fan. It's fine though. I should expect nothing more from you after all this time.

Now go log in under your @BoiledSteel account and call me a hatertard.
So wait I guess you can't read the forum without an account? And again since your slow, I only call people IU fans that are Iu fans like you and the other IDs you use on here or like a couple others who have said they were Iu fans. Do try and keep up alright?

And I was wondering when you would pull out the multiple ID thing, it's you only comeback even with it getting proven false time and time again. Well, unless we are talking about you that is.

Ahhhh you're just so darn easy to trigger. I already never expected much from you since you're an iu fan, but every time I troll you... you just keep tripping all over yourself in a very hilarious and sad fashion.

Hey Treed, do you get to see any of his teammates and their habits in the off-season? Who would you pick to have a break out season if so?

Hey Treed, do you get to see any of his teammates and their habits in the off-season? Who would you pick to have a break out season if so?
I believe each of these players put in serious work in the off season I don’t get to see any of them but u can rest assure they all in the gym working on there game. My break out player is Sasha Eric Tre Haarms evan Aaron and nojel all of them r my MVPs and the added addition all will play a major role in helping this team win games. I look forward to an extremely fun competitive season that will have college basketball talking. This team gonna be dangerously good.

Nojel has the potential to average a double double next year I can easily see a 12 and 10 as his averages, also, throw in 6 or 7 assists, kid is going to be really good next season!
I see what u see the kid is working to come back next season playing to his full potential with the Confidence to match he’ll be all kinda problems for opposing teams

He's already all kinds of problems for opposing teams. Can't wait to see his season 3 version.
I can’t wait either I know all of these guys putting in that work. He’s focused mentally on becoming the best leader he can be while also knowing offensively he has to bring more of that to his game to help the team win games. He’s all in on expanding more of his offensive game than he did the last 2 seasons trust me he got some tools offensively that he now will have the opportunity to show More of with the offense probably more suited to his style of play. Spacing with ball screens he has a variety of things he can do offensively if he has these put in the offense. He’s a play making guard he needs freedom of movement to make plays for his teammates than himself. I’m watching a kid finding his groove and being comfortable shooting the ball. He’s just getting ready to bring his A game this season

I can’t wait either I know all of these guys putting in that work. He’s focused mentally on becoming the best leader he can be while also knowing offensively he has to bring more of that to his game to help the team win games. He’s all in on expanding more of his offensive game than he did the last 2 seasons trust me he got some tools offensively that he now will have the opportunity to show More of with the offense probably more suited to his style of play. Spacing with ball screens he has a variety of things he can do offensively if he has these put in the offense. He’s a play making guard he needs freedom of movement to make plays for his teammates than himself. I’m watching a kid finding his groove and being comfortable shooting the ball. He’s just getting ready to bring his A game this season
He's looking good - real good! Love your and Nojel's attitude and dedication - just awesome! Keep up the good work! If the workouts ever seem to be a grind or get difficult - just remember to supplement them with some tunes for an energy boost! :) Good luck to you and Nojel this summer - looks like he is off to a great start! Can't wait for the season opener in November!

Thank you for “correcting” my behavior and it’s better as a Knucklehead. TIC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT