ADVERTISEMENT

OT: That was brutal. I'm over Caitlin.

Just realized, I like ladies NCAA and HS, but WNBA
sux. Caitlin was great at Iowa, but in WNBA she s diluted. New York undressed Indiana 102-66. Fever scored 10 in the 4th. +/- Clark -24, Boston -33. More power to the people who were scarfing up $200+ tickets. Breanna Stewart is tough. CC was 1-7 from 3. Let the excuses fly. Gotta protect the golden goose. ...lol
I sense that she is catching on to the "W".

Reactions: Russ Ford
You can hate the WNBA or women’s sports in general, but I’m a fan of CC. She’s an athlete and a winner. Yes the WNBA iand all their marketing partners are capitalizing off her because it makes sense. She’s a generational player. She’s a few games into her pro career and breaking (Sue Birds) records. Good for her.

You can hate the WNBA or women’s sports in general, but I’m a fan of CC. She’s an athlete and a winner. Yes the WNBA iand all their marketing partners are capitalizing off her because it makes sense. She’s a generational player. She’s a few games into her pro career and breaking (Sue Birds) records. Good for her.
Her rookie numbers are on par with all the greats when they were rookies. Once she finally gets a break to relax and let her body recover from a college bball season straight into a pro league, she’s gonna dominate just like she did in college. There’s a reason teams show her respect and are already double teaming her.

Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

How to not capitalize on your brand 101…

Leave the most popular player off the Olympic team.

Don’t care if she’s a rookie. Your numbers are hitting historic highs for ticket sales and viewership.

THIS. And the WNBA and their referees will destroy the league by allowing thug tactics to slow her down. If she is injured by these tactics, many fans will walk away.

THIS. And the WNBA and their referees will destroy the league by allowing thug tactics to slow her down. If she is injured by these tactics, many fans will walk away.
She needs to walk and play for $5M in ice cubes 3 on 3 and show the wnba how much they need her for bigger contracts.

The reality here is many of the CC and especially WNBA bashers are just misogynists in general. We seem to have a pack of them here. Dinosaur country.

The reality here is many of the CC and especially WNBA bashers are just misogynists in general. We seem to have a pack of them here. Dinosaur country.
Who is the CC basher? And you think what they are doing to her is fun to watch?

Now we know who the real misogynist is, with a little sadism on the side.

Reactions: BBG
I thought the main issue is that she is straight and white and getting paid in a professional basketball league (deservedly so since she is fun to watch consistently drain half court three pointers). And those things just don’t fly in today’s society. Is that the new definition of misogyny? I can’t keep up with culture.

I thought the main issue is that she is straight and white and getting paid in a professional basketball league (deservedly so since she is fun to watch consistently drain half court three pointers). And those things just don’t fly in today’s society. Is that the new definition of misogyny? I can’t keep up with culture.
I want to know if these boys throwing around labels watched and truly enjoyed the all-female "Ghostbusters" movie. Because if they didn't, we have been told that they MUST be misogynists. But we already know the answer.

Reactions: pboiler18
I want to know if these boys throwing around labels watched and truly enjoyed the all-female "Ghostbusters" movie. Because if they didn't, we have been told that they MUST be misogynists. But we already know the answer.

There was an all female GB movie?
Learn things on here everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: BoilerAndy
it's the 100 previous women bashing posts that net the dinasour association, not the comments on CC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT