ADVERTISEMENT

No mention of Notre Dame controled scrimmage!!! ????????

WaltV

True Freshman
Feb 28, 2004
The women defeat Notre Dame at South Bend in a controlled scrimmage, and no one seems to notice or care?????

Reactions: boiler800
Reactions: jindy
Not sure how much you can learn from these things. For those of you who subscribe to the on-line J&C (or have free articles left) here is the link. https://www.jconline.com/story/spor...feats-notre-dame-closed-scrimmage/2482903001/

Not sure too much can be gleaned from these scrimmages but was good to see that Purdue shot 50% on 3's, rebounded pretty well and led at end of each quarter. Also sounds like there were contributions from quite a few of the younger players.

Couple other notes - Purdue volleyball hosts the loosiers tonight on BTN at 6:00. Also, for those who want to continue to get free articles about Purdue you can periodically clear your browser. That resets the free article 'clock" on both J & C and Indy star sites(where you can also access J & C articles).

Not sure too much can be gleaned from these scrimmages but was good to see that Purdue shot 50% on 3's, rebounded pretty well and led at end of each quarter. Also sounds like there were contributions from quite a few of the younger players.

Couple other notes - Purdue volleyball hosts the loosiers tonight on BTN at 6:00. Also, for those who want to continue to get free articles about Purdue you can periodically clear your browser. That resets the free article 'clock" on both J & C and Indy star sites(where you can also access J & C articles).
Yes but, I believe, also clears bookmarks and passwords. $5 for the first 3 months of J&C isn't bad. After that it becomes a more difficult decision

Yes but, I believe, also clears bookmarks and passwords. $5 for the first 3 months of J&C isn't bad. After that it becomes a more difficult decision

True, but I just refuse to give even a nickel to gannett anywhere, in any form.

Reactions: Inspector100
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT