ADVERTISEMENT

Newman vs. Franklin

Now you are arguing with yourself. IU fans here are defending his Marquette Final Four appearance as being much, much more than luck. Now you are telling us it wasn't recruiting. It was Marquette, not IU. If it wasn't luck and it wasn't recruiting, then what was it?
Did I say it wasnt recruiting? I said part of his recruiting success was because he coaches at IU. I mean he had Dwayne Freaking Wade. It was ignorant for the poster to say they had an easy path to the final 4 though lol.

I dont think Crean is a terrible coach. I dont think he is a big time coach though. That's the reason we moved on. He will probably do well (relatively) at Georgia.

Did I say it wasnt recruiting? I said part of his recruiting success was because he coaches at IU. I mean he had Dwayne Freaking Wade. It was ignorant for the poster to say they had an easy path to the final 4 though lol.

I dont think Crean is a terrible coach. I dont think he is a big time coach though. That's the reason we moved on. He will probably do well (relatively) at Georgia.

He is a great recruiter. Coaching? Not really. IU teams were never known for its discipline during his tenure. Many of these recruits do not lack offensive skills, which is the fun part. It's the coach who has to instill the least required defensive mindset into his players. Can't say I saw it happening with any of Crean's teams.

Reactions: NC_Trojan10
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT