ADVERTISEMENT

Newest highlights of Jacobsen

This kid is quick off his feet. And he's quick to the boards for the rebound when he passes from outside to a shooter. Something tells me he's not redshirting.
Andy, I’ve been saying he’s gonna red shirt this whole time, but the more these highlights come out, the more I am going to agree with you on this one.

A BIG question for me is, how does he handle the speed and strength of D1 bigs in his first year…obviously we won’t know until later. But that’s the only question I see.

I can just hear it now though…”he’s only good cuz he’s tall” and “smith is only good cuz of edey” ….well watch what happens next year 😂 😂

72% free throw shooter. Jacobsen will probably start as a true freshman
To me he looks too thin to step in and play starter’s minutes in the Big Ten right away, but the talent certainly appears to be there. Seems to me that his career could follow a similar trajectory to that of JaJuan Johnson and I’ll have no complaints if it does!

To me he looks too thin to step in and play starter’s minutes in the Big Ten right away, but the talent certainly appears to be there. Seems to me that his career could follow a similar trajectory to that of JaJuan Johnson and I’ll have no complaints if it does!
JJ is a good example. Needs to show he can handle the physicality of the college game. Announcers just pointed out that is what delayed Booker's emergence at MSU.

JJ is a good example. Needs to show he can handle the physicality of the college game. Announcers just pointed out that is what delayed Booker's emergence at MSU.
initially I thought he'd RS, but seeing he's a quality shot blocker, I think he plays and it' ll be by small increments. Next year as of now, TKR and Berg are not quick leapers and Furst is hit or miss at blocking shots.

initially I thought he'd RS, but seeing he's a quality shot blocker, I think he plays and it' ll be by small increments. Next year as of now, TKR and Berg are not quick leapers and Furst is hit or miss at blocking shots.
Itll come down to how strong he is against opposing bigs and if he can pick up the speed of the game to be able to play right away. He seems to keep getting better and better each time we see new highlights.

All I know is competition for minutes next year is going to be insane.

Itll come down to how strong he is against opposing bigs and if he can pick up the speed of the game to be able to play right away. He seems to keep getting better and better each time we see new highlights.

All I know is competition for minutes next year is going to be insane.
what's good for him is the Center position in the BIG10 is lacking

Reactions: BoilerAndy
Man nothing in his game tells me this dude will redshirt unless he is grossly under weight. Brewster is a legit place to get ready for major college ball and he looks like he already understand the game at a pretty high level. Good willing passer. Smooth 3 pt shot. Block party at the rim. Not afriad to mix it up at the rim for rebounds. Smooth jump hook when he gets near the hoop.

He and Berg running pick and roll with Braden will be so fun to watch. They can roll hard and they can pop out for a three. Could even put them in the high post or 3 pt line to clear out for TKR to go 1v1 in the post.

Man nothing in his game tells me this dude will redshirt unless he is grossly under weight. Brewster is a legit place to get ready for major college ball and he looks like he already understand the game at a pretty high level. Good willing passer. Smooth 3 pt shot. Block party at the rim. Not afriad to mix it up at the rim for rebounds. Smooth jump hook when he gets near the hoop.

He and Berg running pick and roll with Braden will be so fun to watch. They can roll hard and they can pop out for a three. Could even put them in the high post or 3 pt line to clear out for TKR to go 1v1 in the post.
Youth would be the only reason I see, because he should be a Jr right now. He reclassified, so he'll come in young about like Colvin this yr. Just gets him to the next level a yr sooner.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT