ADVERTISEMENT

New QB Commit from Baton Rouge?

ghostoffatjack

Sophomore
Jun 15, 2013
Rickie Collins
Woodlawn Baton Rouge quarterback Rickie Collins announced on Twitter on Friday morning that he has committed to Purdue football.

The four-star prospect is the No. 15 quarterback in the nation and the No. 14 playerin Louisiana's Class of 2023, according to 247Sports Composite. Collins — 6-foot-3, 180 pounds — also had offers from LSU, TCU, Virginia Tech and Louisville, among others.

I don't know. After all this time as a Purdue commitment who would have been surprised if a 4 star LA qb, making a current statement, would have announced he is re-opening his commitment, realizing he might be up for some "big time" offers? I find it reassuring he is confirming his committment to us. Don't you?

I don't know. After all this time as a Purdue commitment who would have been surprised if a 4 star LA qb, making a current statement, would have announced he is re-opening his commitment, realizing he might be up for some "big time" offers? I find it reassuring he is confirming his committment to us. Don't you?
Thats not a confirmation. OP woke up from a 3 month long nap.

Rickie Collins
Woodlawn Baton Rouge quarterback Rickie Collins announced on Twitter on Friday morning that he has committed to Purdue football.

The four-star prospect is the No. 15 quarterback in the nation and the No. 14 playerin Louisiana's Class of 2023, according to 247Sports Composite. Collins — 6-foot-3, 180 pounds — also had offers from LSU, TCU, Virginia Tech and Louisville, among others.

Rickie Collins

It's cool. I saw that re-posted probably about the same time you did and thought the same thing (he was a new commit). Glad to have him on board in any case.

Didn’t he come along with one of the new defensive coaches that has deep Louisiana ties?
Know he grew up watching, admiring, and rooting for the Best QB of all time.... "Drew Brees... Purdue" or he might say...." Drew Brees - Purdue Boilermakers"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT