ADVERTISEMENT

New Jan 6 Footage

I agree with you on Chauvin, Despite the media trying to make it a racial incident, I don't really think it was. I believe Chauvin just likes to impose his will on people and bully them. That's why he pinned Floyd down on the ground and in the same circumstances, I believe he would have done it with anyone, regardless of race.

Regarding resisting arrest: It only tends to escalate, once it starts and one of the parties has a gun. Resisting arrest is a no win situation for anyone and invariably ends up with someone getting roughed up or shot, regardless of race.
Well the point is people on this board are now showing empathy for this unarmed white chick getting killed, in the act of committing a crime. No empathy for unarmed blacks getting killed by police while committing their crimes.

Chauvin's conviction was a "reverse lynching". His guilt or innocense were irrelevant. The judge and jury and news media were out to get him, and they did.

In open spaces they can't fire warning shots, since they have no idea where the bullet will go, once it's fired and poses a potential hazard. In an enclosed space like the Capitol, I'd rather fire a warning shot into a wall, than take a life, if I could avoid it. I think they would allow that much discretion.

That's also why they teach them to shoot center mass, so they don't miss the perp and accidentally hit someone else.
Doesnt really matter what you would rather do. Cops aren't going to fire warning shots inside either. Could the cop immediately determine what the wall was made of? Ricochet anyone?

At least you understand why your statement about the cop shooting Babbitt in the arm or leg wasn't going to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
OMG, Bob, you've become totally unhinged. I'm waiting for your narrative about Trump being in the lab in Wuhan, where he created the Covid-19 virus. Perhaps he was also in Berlin, helping Hitler start the Third Reich? Your TDS is really messing you up.
Your own words.

"Your post had absolutely NOTHING to do with the post"

I guess you're just going to refuse to talk about trump and deflect every post. You blame everyone else but trump. A violent attack on the Capitol all because he couldn't accept defeat...........and he sits and watches on TV as police are beaten with an American flag. What a patriot you are. As a vet, you must have been proud watching American citizens breaking down doors of the center of our republic because they didn't like the results of a free election, the very heartbeat of our democracy. Did you stand and salute the TV as you watched? Were you moved to see people storm the Capitol, exercising their right to stop the ratification of an election in the country you fought to protect? Probably gave you the warm fuzzies inside to see people, who think like you do, trample on the constitution you swore to defend. Atta boy.

On with the deflection.

Your own words.

I guess you're just going to refuse to talk about trump and deflect every post. You blame everyone else but trump. A violent attack on the Capitol all because he couldn't accept defeat...........and he sits and watches on TV as police are beaten with an American flag. What a patriot you are. As a vet, you must have been proud watching American citizens breaking down doors of the center of our republic because they didn't like the results of a free election, the very heartbeat of our democracy. Did you stand and salute the TV as you watched? Were you moved to see people storm the Capitol, exercising their right to stop the ratification of an election in the country you fought to protect? Probably gave you the warm fuzzies inside to see people, who think like you do, trample on the constitution you swore to defend. Atta boy.

On with the deflection.
Trump had many faults, but nothing he did is anywhere close to as shameful as leaving American citizens in Afg - after Joe repeatedly said he would not do that.

You would take Trump back in a heartbeat now after seeing Biden's disastrous policies, right Bob?

Reactions: FreedomWins
Your own words.

On with the deflection.
Yet another TDS rant Bob. How many more, before you get it out of your system? You might want to wake up and realize your dream came true. Biden's been your President for over 8 months. Perhaps you should start paying attention to the MULTIPLE LIES he tells daily and the downward spiral he's putting OUR country into. Perhaps you can open your other eye.

Bob. the vast majority of your posts are nothing but Trump rants. Why would anyone want to go down that rabbit hole with you. It's pointless, since he's been out of office for 8 months. I don't want to argue about Jimmy Carter, Clinton or "W" either. Waste of time.

FYI, if you've paid any attention to my posts, you should have been able to determine that I am not a blind Trump supporter. He was by far superior to HRC, who was incompetent at everything but corruption. I thought Trump's policies were sound and they worked well and were it not for Pandemic and all the lies the Dems & MSM proliferated about his handling of the Pandemic, he would have been comfortably reelected and the country would be better off right now.

Trump was his own biggest enemy. He couldn't stop himself from verbalizing every thought that passed through his brain and felt the need to elevate any idiot, who challenged him on twitter, by engaging in a spat. I grew very tired of that juvenile behavior.

I don't want Trump to run again, because he is too polarizing. I prefer DeSantis, since he's done a great job as Governor of FL and I would expect him to do the same as our President. I vote for the policies & the track record, not on campaign promises.

Reactions: SKYDOG
LOL at all of the dipshit Biden voters on this thread
I think we should start a gofundme effort to but little trophies for all the demolibs on this board that voted for the Big Guy. They can take said trophies nity nite with them so they will feel better in the morning. LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT