ADVERTISEMENT

Need a Xanax

Tip the damned ball off, already. Patrience is NOT my virtue. Hell, I may be in the 5th level of Hell before this game gets tipped-off

Haha - only four more to go then, DDD......proceed on without me as you see fit; I need a rehydrating break and more electrolytes.

Xanax over a Samford game? Hope this one is in jest , if not just relax, at the end of the day it’s just sports, this isn’t life or death lol

Yes, it was a jest. On the other hand, waiting for GAME ONE regardless of vs whom, can be a bit of a challenge-- at least for me.
I look forward to opening game as well, let’s be honest, we knew this would be a W, my question was about the spread, I took Purdue and also took over Loyer points, over Smith Points, over Edey points, went 3-1 for a plus $50 for the night, good first night.

I look forward to opening game as well, let’s be honest, we knew this would be a W, my question was about the spread, I took Purdue and also took over Loyer points, over Smith Points, over Edey points, went 3-1 for a plus $50 for the night, good first night.
I hope unders hit for Edey all year, unless it's for foul trouble or injury. We will win more that way.

I hope unders hit for Edey all year, unless it's for foul trouble or injury. We will win more that way.
Agreed, Loyer’s total was 10.5, Smith 11.5 yesterday, Edey was 22.5, figured he might get those on accident, anyway I’ll take 3 of 4 counting the game anyday of the week! I bet against IU tonight, 12.5 might be too many.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT