ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska

You guys are 2-4 lol. Last year when we beat you I didn’t even want to gloat. We sucked. Please leave for the big 12 or whoever will have you

giphy.gif

Reactions: CoolJcookies
But there is hope for NU as Nebraska played just OK, but was up 10 to 21 points for 80% of the game. Purdue maybe should be looking at Coastal Carolina's coach or ND's DC?

And with NU's resources, name and high ceiling, there is always optimism.

But there is hope for NU as Nebraska played just OK, but was up 10 to 21 points for 80% of the game. Purdue maybe should be looking at Coastal Carolina's coach or ND's DC?

And with NU's resources, name and high ceiling, there is always optimism.

Frost 1-2 against brohm .. Ive never lost two in a row against someone and talked big shit after a win

That's not gonna help when Purdue takes double digit defeats vs NU for the foreseeable future.
Thanks for sharing your 'knowledge' about the 'foreseeable' future, because we all know what the N on your helmets stands for...

Im not even 50 and as an adult, I have seen NU play for five National Championships and win three. You will never see PU even get close to one, so know your place, lil boy.

Im not even 50 and as an adult, I have seen NU play for five National Championships and win three. You will never see PU even get close to one, so know your place, lil boy.

Congrats on your win and thanks for visiting the Purdue board. I thought Nebraska's secondary played an excellent game and much better than I had expected. IMO, their play was right up there with Northwestern's performance as the toughest Purdue faced this year. Nebraska's defensive line also took momentum early against Purdue's overmatched offensive line, which pressured Plummer early with sacks and hurried throws.

It was good to see Mills healthy again, since he is an important part of Nebraska's offense. Nebraska will be a tough team to play against in the future, especially when the young and talented WRs like Betts gain more experience in Frost's system. Good luck in the future, and hopefully both teams can find areas to improve. It's good to see the Big Ten West becoming more competitive across the board. Good luck in the future.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Wow, you do have a lot of N for knowledge of the past (are those vcr tapes holding out?) as well as the 'foreseeable' future. Per the latter, tell us, how soon in the foreseeable future do you see the poppers competing for a big10 championship. Share your future knowledge with us so we can plan.

PS, you're an 'adult' and you have a username of cooljcookies? How popperesque of you.

Congrats on your win and thanks for visiting the Purdue board. I thought Nebraska's secondary played an excellent game and much better than I had expected. IMO, their play was right up there with Northwestern's performance as the toughest Purdue faced this year. Nebraska's defensive line also took momentum early against Purdue's overmatched offensive line, which pressured Plummer early with sacks and hurried throws.

It was good to see Mills healthy again, since he is an important part of Nebraska's offense. Nebraska will be a tough team to play against in the future, especially when the young and talented WRs like Betts gain more experience in Frost's system. Good luck in the future, and hopefully both teams can find areas to improve. It's good to see the Big Ten West becoming more competitive across the board. Good luck in the future.
Nice post BoilerData. What an ugly game on both sides. Both of our special teams are a nightmare and that was ugly to watch. Good luck against Indiana and I hope you knock them off!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT