ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska - Purdue Game Discussion Thread

Dumb reaction penalty from Mackey.....well, that was not what the Boilers needed.....just took five minutes off the clock and down 3TD's.
This team is so soft. Getting slapped around just like NW game. They can't handle physical. Need to take a hard look at S&C program.

so might be the booze, but all I can do is laugh at this point. Just give the ball to Horvath, he is the only one that can do anything and the only one that gives a damn apparently.

He's not, however, he's one of the few guys that plays hard, give me and entire team of that kids. I know this, not one person should be talking about him during this embarrassment.

Runs hard and has been reliable as an outlet as well. He's been a bright spot in a fading season. I think most realize he has his limitations.

Candidly, I'm one of the "nuts" who gets amped up with some of his plays.

QB punts. Good job coach that crossed them up. You are getting killed you as clown. What a damn joke. Brohm clearly is stupid or doesn't give a shit.

This is nothing against Plummer as his o line is failing him.
But... if the o line sucks why don’t we try burton since he’s mobile? Runs some roll outs where he could take off if he wanted? Kindof like the Hazel days where I don’t think we had one division 1 lineman.

This is nothing against Plummer as his o line is failing him.
But... if the o line sucks why don’t we try burton since he’s mobile? Runs some roll outs where he could take off if he wanted? Kindof like the Hazel days where I don’t think we had one division 1 lineman.

That’s my biggest issue with this team. In year 4 your line should be better than this. It doesn’t need to be great but you have to better than this. On both sides.

Reactions: ptbo
When your quarterback leads in net punting yardage, you've got real problems.
so there's a fumble in their backfield and not a blackshirt in the picture, then you know there're going to pass to the guy in motion and there's no one close to him. luckily short of the first down.

I guess we will know in the offseason, but does anyone know why we seem to not give a s&$# against Rutgers and today?

I am so excited for another week of arguing which is worse, the offense or the defense. Why do I subject myself to this torture?

Reactions: Boiler8285
Cant wait to hear from the pom pom puffers on how this is all OK.

Brohmneeds to be fired and ASAP

This team is the biggest joke in the big ten

We play hard in the 4th and we might only lose by one score. Add another moral vistory to Brohm's total. Empty red zone possessions. penalties and poor special teams and we can lose to any 1 win team.

Yes....yes, it was.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT