ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska - Purdue Game Discussion Thread

Perfect ending. Fire Brohm this program is worse now than his first year. IU winning with a HS coach. We have 3 losses in a row to one win teams. Fire Bobinsiki while you are at it . ND asshole is screwing us.

HEY GUYS. let's be positive. let's look at the stats instead of the score.

as i said before the game, stats are for losers and fantasy geeks. Contrary to reality Plummer's stats looked really awesome. i have no idea why you say he's terrible. he had over 300 yards and 3 TD passes. it doesn't get much better than that. if you love stats rather than actual results. Our offensive stats still look awesome ..... if you love stats. Did i mention our passing stats were great? a lot better than Greise ever put up. And you people call me a troll and other names? I'm just stating the facts as you tell them. and what was my prediction at the beginning of this year before it was shortened? I guess you can't win them all. Drink up boys! support your local businesses. wear a mask "! drive home safely! if you need a ride, call a taxi, not me.

Reactions: NVboiler
Brohm's teams are totally undisciplined. They can ALWAYS be counted upon to make stupid mistakes and take awful penalties.

Hazell's were as well. It seems to be a Purdue thing, unfortunately. It seems that Purdue does not recruit "football-smart" athletes.

HEY GUYS. let's be positive. let's look at the stats instead of the score.

as i said before the game, stats are for losers and fantasy geeks. Contrary to reality Plummer's stats looked really awesome. i have no idea why you say he's terrible. he had over 300 yards and 3 TD passes. it doesn't get much better than that. if you love stats rather than actual results. Our offensive stats still look awesome ..... if you love stats. Did i mention our passing stats were great? a lot better than Greise ever put up. And you people call me a troll and other names? I'm just stating the facts as you tell them. and what was my prediction at the beginning of this year before it was shortened? I guess you can't win them all. Drink up boys! support your local businesses. wear a mask "! drive home safely! if you need a ride, call a taxi, not me.

Well you did have negative yards rushing so there is that.

When I heard in Brohm`s NE Pre-game interview that he was more involved and hands on with the prep before the game.... I wasn't surprised that we lost the way we did. When players see or realize a shift or change to coaching, they get tight and begin to question the process.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT