ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska AD

I guess that is Karma for complaining so much.

I did see a couple of articles that said that they did have the hardest schedule. I also saw that most people think that Ohio State has the easiest schedule, big surprise there.

Reactions: Bobtheboiler88
I can’t believe an athletic director would actually complain about his team’s schedule being unfair because his team is in a “rebuilding” phase.. Poor, poor pitiful Nebraska. I guess the rest of the Big 10 should take it easy on them.
Yes, the poor Cornpoppers. It is so unfair.

I guess that is Karma for complaining so much.

I did see a couple of articles that said that they did have the hardest schedule. I also saw that most people think that Ohio State has the easiest schedule, big surprise there.

i can’t believe osu has an easier schedule than us. I’d say we have the easiest schedule by far.

Reactions: Roeder
They need to move to the MAC so they can win the conference every year and stop whining abut the toughness of their schedule.

I can’t believe an athletic director would actually complain about his team’s schedule being unfair because his team is in a “rebuilding” phase.. Poor, poor pitiful Nebraska. I guess the rest of the Big 10 should take it easy on them.

You can thank Nebraska for actually being able to play football... You're Welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: mryankee2397
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT