ADVERTISEMENT

ND might not be very good

I was a Soph at Purdue when we road tripped it to the Hoosier Dome for the shocking win over ND!! It will take that kind of hurculean effort and luck to pull this one out! Our O-Line is still my biggest concern!! With a lack of running game, I think ND pins their ears back and blitzes all day long...we need a Zero turnover game and Hopefully ND has a couple go make it a game!! I would love to be totally wrong but 31-20 ...34-17 type game for the Irish.

I'm a Catholic and I'm going to defend @Riveting on this one. The Catholic Church hierarchy has covered up thousands of sexual abuse cases at every level. It's an epidemic within the church. Maybe the time and place for his comment wasn't quite appropriate. But it really shouldn't be disparaging to Catholics if they're not in denial about real issues within the church...
Thanks. In retrospect, I should not have said that stuff about the church on a football forum. I was a bit taken aback by the use of the term 'butthurt' by, of all people, an nd fan, but should have just let it go as a routine ignorant comment.

No intent to disparage Catholics other than those in the hierarchy who enabled it all.

ADVERTISEMENT