ADVERTISEMENT

Nadine Morgan to become Associate Head Coach

GemstateBoiler

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 17, 2006
Sounds like the incoming assistant will be more involved in recruiting with this promotion. Hope we get a name who kids know for this position.

Promotion

Why exactly does this promotion for Nadine mean that the incoming assistant will be "more involved with recruiting"?? Does this mean that Nadine is going to be *less* involved with recruiting, and if so, why would that be? I had always been under the impression that Nadine was one of the reasons we were doing well with recruiting out of the southern states--because of her Georgia roots and connections. So is Nadine not going to be involved with recruiting as much now that she has been promoted? And if that's true, why? And if that's not true, why does her promotion mean the new assistant will be more involved with recruiting? Wasn't that to be one of the new assistants primary duties anyway? ( I seem to be confused.)
eek.r191677.gif

You asked the same question about 3 times. I guess I don't know that for a fact but on the men's side when someone has moved up to this position their major recruiting assignments were spread out between others more to get the new people more involved and get them out there more. I apologize that I was saying something that I didn't know for fact, just my feelings. I guess I shouldn't have posted it. Sorry.

But the same thing was posted on another board, too, and I didn't understand it there either. Sorry for asking the same thing over and over---or the same thing three different ways. Obviously I don't know much about the inner workings of the basketball departments--men or women. I'm just hoping for a great new assistant who *is* a great recruiter and will help move us up to the next level--and congratulations to Coach Morgan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT