ADVERTISEMENT

More lawbreaking....

As a former officer on the Third Army Headquarters Staff with a Secret Clearance, I have not doubt that I would have spent 10 years in Leavenworth for asking a subordinate to do that.

Reactions: boilersmitty
Actually, it really isn't. Its all right there in the open, if you simply think for yourself.
I watch Fox News for awhile then change the channel and watch MSNBC and finally try CNN and if you aren't getting mixed messages you just are listening to only one source. We didn't used to have so much disagreement on what was what but there sure is now. So what is your solution to not get mixed messages and facts?

Reactions: gr8indoorsman
I watch Fox News for awhile then change the channel and watch MSNBC and finally try CNN and if you aren't getting mixed messages you just are listening to only one source. We didn't used to have so much disagreement on what was what but there sure is now. So what is your solution to not get mixed messages and facts?
His solution is to live in the very echo chamber you take pains to avoid, but he's so bold as to claim he thinks for himself.

Turn off the cable news first of all. Read wikileaks. Read the real news that is off the main pages of popular sites. The networks and major orgs are in bed with the Left. Read wikileaks.

You know nothing about me.
I know enough to know that you're not nearly as enlightened as you think. You tell everyone to get away from MSM but you post only links from business insider, the NY Post, etc. The MSM is fine so long as their story lines suit you. You're basically one of about ten Trump supporters on here that are basically all the same. You're not unique.

I know enough to know that you're not nearly as enlightened as you think. You tell everyone to get away from MSM but you post only links from business insider, the NY Post, etc. The MSM is fine so long as their story lines suit you. You're basically one of about ten Trump supporters on here that are basically all the same. You're not unique.

The newyork post is the msm since when?

Abc, cbs, nbc, cnn, pbs, nyt, washington post, lat, espn...

That is the mainstream media.

The liberal media group hug that coordinates with the political left and controls the narrative

You really must know everything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT