ADVERTISEMENT

Milton Wright

Yeah, that really depends on the individual, I know someone really well that barely cracked a book out of class and were still B students.

I know you will say, well if they would've worked just a little harder they could've been A then. No they couldn't, dyslexia can be a real PITA somedays.
Kidding no.

There is more provided on KHC.

Please dont be referring to H&R as other sites
Hahaha!

the only other site that has arguably more info is 247. They do a much better job on football recruiting. But that’s it. I think G&B generally does a better job at basketball although I get the sense painter (and definitely some of the players, namely Carsen) are not fans of G&B.

Reactions: joseole101
Hahaha!

the only other site that has arguably more info is 247. They do a much better job on football recruiting. But that’s it. I think G&B generally does a better job at basketball although I get the sense painter (and definitely some of the players, namely Carsen) are not fans of G&B.
Painter is open with neubs. Carsen def wasn’t a fan

Hahaha!

Who does a better job of covering football on the field? 247 or GBI? A friend wants to know

Explaining your jokes is a sign of old age. Also, ogre is my hero
Gilbert could mean a million different things. My best friend acted like ogre at the bars and it was actually hilarious when he met ogre at a bar in Chicago. They were separated at birth.

he once called 50 guys in my frat nerds and asked what they were gonna do about it. They did nothing

There is more provided on KHC.

Please dont be referring to H&R as other sites
You ever spend any time on any non Purdue sites?

As for H&R at least they’ve produced a few video breakdowns that I appreciated among the wreckage.

As for H&R at least they’ve produced a few video breakdowns that I appreciated among the wreckage.
The thing that I never liked about the Travis Miller hate is that I know he acted crazy and cried .. but there’s so many crying you know what’s on GBI that I suspect the genesis of the hate is that he disagreed with the wrong people one too many times

Just pulled this from a random 30 second search on a random day in July. Find you somebody who knows and talks about you they way a Badger beat reporter talks about each of their O Linemen. Lol

I follow uc football too. Ghosttown

Gbi cut down on writers. The content was more voluminous when Kyle and Stacy were here. Not all of it was great (favorite color questions)

Reactions: pboiler18
I follow uc football too. Ghosttown

Gbi cut down on writers. The content was more voluminous when Kyle and Stacy were here. Not all of it was great (favorite color questions)
I don’t remember Kyle but Stacy might as well have been a mannequin. The best part about her was that you could tell who was a nerd based on how they posted at her. Munson is more unintentionally hilarious. I’d actually love to see him interact with people in public. Seems like the kinda guy who uses paper coupons and plays the monopoly game at McDonald’s for the free food.

I don’t remember Kyle but Stacy might as well have been a mannequin. The best part about her was that you could tell who was a nerd based on how they posted at her. Munson is more unintentionally hilarious. I’d actually love to see him interact with people in public. Seems like the kinda guy who uses paper coupons and plays the monopoly game at McDonald’s for the free food.
Kyle was at gbi forever. Overlapped with Griffiths. Initially did baseball and womens bball. started doing football during the hope years. He was really good.

Who does a better job of covering football on the field? 247 or GBI? A friend wants to know
GBI. I said 247 does better on football recruiting. And that’s about it. My point was GBI is superior in everything except maybe football recruiting.

Painter is open with neubs. Carsen def wasn’t a fan
It’s gotten better the last few years. He clearly didn’t care for neubs for awhile and it was about the time carsen was around so might be related. When eastern was leaving painter made some comments that suggested GBI made coaching his players tough.

GBI has never had the inside relationship that IU has or other schools. Painter is pretty open but his best interviews are not with GBI they are usually with Dakich or even the networks.

i was a paid subscriber during some interesting times like when Brohm was being courted by Louisville. Or some of the big recruiting stories that 247 and in particular Wiltfong has his Ouse on. It just seems GBI never seems to have cracked the inner circle with Purdue athletics.

It’s gotten better the last few years. He clearly didn’t care for neubs for awhile and it was about the time carsen was around so might be related. When eastern was leaving painter made some comments that suggested GBI made coaching his players tough.

GBI has never had the inside relationship that IU has or other schools. Painter is pretty open but his best interviews are not with GBI they are usually with Dakich or even the networks.

i was a paid subscriber during some interesting times like when Brohm was being courted by Louisville. Or some of the big recruiting stories that 247 and in particular Wiltfong has his Ouse on. It just seems GBI never seems to have cracked the inner circle with Purdue athletics.
-I think gbi has accesss similar to peegs, they just don’t share as much

-wiltfong steals the thunder from the kids. While great for us, kinda douchey

Reactions: pboiler18
-I think gbi has accesss similar to peegs, they just don’t share as much

-wiltfong steals the thunder from the kids. While great for us, kinda douchey
If that is true it’s a bit frustrating as I feel like if you pay for a subscription they should provide you a bit more inside information. Neubs loves to post stories right after news breaks that are very well written but he wrote them in advance since he knew of the story and takes pride he knew it ahead of time. Then TMill writes a story right after he snags the lead off GBI just minute later. So you pay to get the story minutes before other sites? Although most of the time I learn the story at other sites first. Brian champions himself as a journalist with high integrity but again hes selling a message board and the inside scoop of Purdue athletics.

Wiltfong does and it is kinda douchey but he also seems to plug these players and has a great repoire with prep football coaching. His interviews and breakdown of players is second to none for Purdue. Neubs is critical of it but frankly that is what people want.

If that is true it’s a bit frustrating as I feel like if you pay for a subscription they should provide you a bit more inside information. Neubs loves to post stories right after news breaks that are very well written but he wrote them in advance since he knew of the story and takes pride he knew it ahead of time. Then TMill writes a story right after he snags the lead off GBI just minute later. So you pay to get the story minutes before other sites? Although most of the time I learn the story at other sites first. Brian champions himself as a journalist with high integrity but again hes selling a message board and the inside scoop of Purdue athletics.

Wiltfong does and it is kinda douchey but he also seems to plug these players and has a great repoire with prep football coaching. His interviews and breakdown of players is second to none for Purdue. Neubs is critical of it but frankly that is what people want.
I don’t read enough of wiltfong to get a sense. Trieu is a douche canoe and I’ve argued with him since he ran the scout.com board.

Brian hints at commitments and if you know how to read it, is as informative as wiltfong without stealing the thunder. That only started in the last few years

PSU has about 150 pages on TOS on USC and UCLA to Big 10 and they started taking about it in April! Nobody from Rivals mentioned a word.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT