ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan State vs. Purdue: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

I know Smith wants to be out there, but Painter is the HC and needs to be a good one. THIS GAME MEANS NOTHING and our stars are both 1) hurting 2) not performing.

WTF IS HE DOING?

Reactions: Gesysp
Seeing why we are not a final 4 team.

Overdependence on Edey

just not enough offense from the others surrounding him
Even healthy this team can easily lose in the first weekend again. Its still much of the same once games start to really matter. We do not have shot creators other than maybe smith but hes limited in that department somewhat.

The red flags have been waiving for the last month or so of this season. If we make shots we can win it all, but man we have seen that this team can also look eerily similar to the last few early exit teams

Even healthy this team can easily lose in the first weekend again. Its still much of the same once games start to really matter. We do not have shot creators other than maybe smith but hes limited in that department somewhat.

The red flags have been waiving for the last month or so of this season. If we make shots we can win it all, but man we have seen that this team can also look eerily similar to the last few early exit teams
Stunning insight -- If Purdue does not make shots, they may lose.

Reactions: Lionheart1
You knkw what Im saying.

We can easily turn into a team that goes 2 for 25 from 3 again and we dont have the other tools to pivot... like driving to the basket and finishing and getting to the line outside of edey. We dont have a wing that can iso and create.. all the things needed in the tourney.

We are a team that relies on more variables than others IMO

Dude is over the top alot. I am too, but not as bad.

But he's not wrong about the red flags. And we all know what "making shots" means, we didn't do it last year. Wide open looks to smaller teams who surround Edey.

This game has been discouraging from a "getting banged up standpoint" by a ton. and overall performance. Free throws- awful, rebounding- awful, shooting - awful

We are better of losing and getting ready for round 1

Reactions: krazychicagod
Warm up the bus!
b1de939eb990355894c77b40edd3cbe8.gif

It really makes me sick that this season is playing out as a combination of the worst case scenario flashbacks.

Last year, we had rock fights in the big ten tournament games and we looked unprepared for March and that was true.

Other years: Hummel, Haas injuries

This time: injury close calls and a rock fight in BTT tourney game 1

I really don't want them to paly tomorrow

Reactions: Lionheart1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT