ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan-MSU

BoilerGal74

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 15, 2006
Fascinating seeing all these strangers from the bench seeing real playing time on the Court for both teams.

7 free throws to 30. MSU made 23, over 3x what Michigan took. Maybe 4 of those were intentional in the final minute and a half. Games shouldn’t be this one sided on officiating. I don’t care if it’s a home game. If one team shoots 4x more freethrows, the refs should be looked at and placed on some kind of probation. They can completely change the outcome that way.

You can’t just blame the refs. I would also look at the 42-18 rebounds in favor of MSU, but MSU was +18 from the line in a game they won by 12. As a whole, the Big officiating this year was pretty terrible. Maybe one day they will fix it, who knows.

I can assure you that Purdue does not have nearly the number of former players coming back to games. Probably, because MSU players can all reminisce about championships and Final Fours. Purdue players can only talk about how many women they infected with venereal diseases in college. Big difference.

I can assure you that Purdue does not have nearly the number of former players coming back to games. Probably, because MSU players can all reminisce about championships and Final Fours. Purdue players can only talk about how many women they infected with venereal diseases in college. Big difference.
Most of the former MSU players are unemployed and hanging around East Lansing. Easy for them to make those games. Besides, I don’t you watch many Purdue games anyway, and I doubt you would recognize our former players in any case. I chalk this up to a weak trolling attempt.

However, even the infected women don't dispute the fact that any encounters were consensual. The women from East Lansing U can't make that statement. Rape leaves long-term psychological scarring and is a heinous crime.

However, even the infected women don't dispute the fact that any encounters were consensual. The women from East Lansing U can't make that statement. Rape leaves long-term psychological scarring and is a heinous crime.
If any of the MSU players had an STD we’d never know about it because of the cover up skills of the MSU athletic department. LOL.
:cool:

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Most of the former players out of jail now huh?

Reactions: SKYDOG
Are most Purdue players still in the G league? Anyone in the NBA? I don’t think Glenn Robinson is playing anymore.

Reactions: SpartyNH
7 free throws to 30. MSU made 23, over 3x what Michigan took. Maybe 4 of those were intentional in the final minute and a half. Games shouldn’t be this one sided on officiating. I don’t care if it’s a home game. If one team shoots 4x more freethrows, the refs should be looked at and placed on some kind of probation. They can completely change the outcome that way.

You can’t just blame the refs. I would also look at the 42-18 rebounds in favor of MSU, but MSU was +18 from the line in a game they won by 12. As a whole, the Big officiating this year was pretty terrible. Maybe one day they will fix it, who knows.
Exactly. Talk to me about the refs when you don’t get out boarded by 1000 or shoot 30% in the second half.

Are most Purdue players still in the G league? Anyone in the NBA? I don’t think Glenn Robinson is playing anymore.

How are your former players doing?
Prison-Basketball-GOR-8845h.jpg

Most of the former MSU players are unemployed and hanging around East Lansing. Easy for them to make those games. Besides, I don’t you watch many Purdue games anyway, and I doubt you would recognize our former players in any case. I chalk this up to a weak trolling attempt.
Now thats funny..........

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
May have been consensual at the time, but had she known he had an STD...

May have been consensual at the time, but had she known he had an STD...

As I understand it, Haas doesn’t have the disease she accused him of having and the lawsuit was dropped. He had one that was treatable and got it cleared up. She got the gift that keeps on giving and her story didn’t add up. She was saying she got it at least a month later, which is possible the average start of symptoms is something like 3 days. Didn’t help that she dropped the civil case and it just kind of disappeared. I did way more research into that disease when it came out than I ever thought I would have to do. Probably concerned the google folks spying on my browser history as well.

I couldn’t be more different than you. I find Tom Izzo to be a despicable human being.

There is no place in society for his actions and he should be kicked out of every game he tries that shit.
“Despicable human being”. I think you’re a little butt hurt about some of the recruits we’ve lost. I know for a fact that Tom and GK have been very good friends over the years and golfed together often and have much respect for each other. If you think GK is that type person, then you must have never met him. I know Izzo has had some issues, but let’s not act like he’s Rick Pitino. You can’t blame the us gymnastics scandal on Izzo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT