ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe I missed this regarding Sacha Washington.

TC4THREE

All-American
Mar 20, 2002
Backed out of her commitment on April 1. Now committed to Vanderbilt ironically. But I think this all went down prior to them firing Stephanie White. I believe Vanderbilt just announced their new coach yesterday and the tweet with her commitment to Vanderbilt was on April 5.

Reactions: DocRon
Any ideas on who the new player will be? Is it a High School Sr or a transfer I wonder? My guess would be a transfer guard from a MAC level school that plays PG. Probably a girl that averaged around 10 per game and 5 assists lol.

Any ideas on who the new player will be? Is it a High School Sr or a transfer I wonder? My guess would be a transfer guard from a MAC level school that plays PG. Probably a girl that averaged around 10 per game and 5 assists lol.
You seem eager to try to mock it no matter what. What a miserable way to live.

You seem eager to try to mock it no matter what. What a miserable way to live.
What? No I don't, if that who's brought in that will be fine, I usually don't mock anything Purdue does, perhaps you're confusing me with someone else. Purdue needs a girl to run the point, MAC transfers many times can be good fits, I certainly am not mocking anything, just making a prediction on who will be brought in, geez, terrible take.

What? No I don't, if that who's brought in that will be fine, I usually don't mock anything Purdue does, perhaps you're confusing me with someone else. Purdue needs a girl to run the point, MAC transfers many times can be good fits, I certainly am not mocking anything, just making a prediction on who will be brought in, geez, terrible take.
Your little "lol" at the end of it exposed you. Too late to backtrack.

Your little "lol" at the end of it exposed you. Too late to backtrack.
The lol is my prediction, guessing that it's going to be a guard from a smaller conference. Sorry if you misconstrued what I wrote, I try to be positive on the women's threads, yesterday I told a guy that Purdue will be much better than a 5 win team next year. I didn't realize a lol means being negative, perhaps it does, trust me, I'm not the type of person that trashes on college athletes!

PurdurDavie-tc4three has done this misconstruing before. Did it with me last year so I just ignore him and will when he responds to this. Talk about sad! Lurking on a board to diss the few other loyal fans. You did nothing wrong. I recommend ignore these unnecessary barbs and say what you want about basketball and the team. By the way your prediction on pg
May well be true. Hope we find out who soon, Pg badly needed.

PurdurDavie-tc4three has done this misconstruing before. Did it with me last year so I just ignore him and will when he responds to this. Talk about sad! Lurking on a board to diss the few other loyal fans. You did nothing wrong. I recommend ignore these unnecessary barbs and say what you want about basketball and the team. By the way your prediction on pg
You are anything but a loyal fan. Fairweather is the term you are looking for.

Correction a good game changing PG is desperately needed

Reactions: Gesysp
The lol is my prediction, guessing that it's going to be a guard from a smaller conference. Sorry if you misconstrued what I wrote, I try to be positive on the women's threads, yesterday I told a guy that Purdue will be much better than a 5 win team next year. I didn't realize a lol means being negative, perhaps it does, trust me, I'm not the type of person that trashes on college athletes!
Explain how this is a better than 5 win team? When 4 starters are gone

Thanks, I guess the lol could be taken as that. Anyway I like the transfer Purdue got, looks like a solid get!

Explain how this is a better than 5 win team? When 4 starters are gone
For one they'll play a full schedule of non conference teams, they'll be plenty of cupcake W's I would guess. Also, Karissa didn't play last year and Farquar was pretty below average. In reality 2 starters are missing, Diagne who had shortcomings but had a nice year and Traylor who no doubt will be missed. We'll see how the 2 transfers do, might be 1 more that comes, we'll see.

Reactions: DocRon
I'm not going to explain it to you but if you believe that I'd be happy to bet you on it.
Reading through this thread, I think you might have misconstrued some of the posts. Communication through these boards leaves much to be desired. It is really easy to misunderstand, so I always err to the positive.

Reactions: TC4THREE
Reading through this thread, I think you might have misconstrued some of the posts. Communication through these boards leaves much to be desired. It is really easy to misunderstand, so I always err to the positive.
I concede I may have done so with purduedavie. He does not have the history of some others and I might have jumped to a conclusion there and lumped him in with illiniboiler and davidboiler. Don't have much doubt regarding the others though.

I concede I may have done so with purduedavie. He does not have the history of some others and I might have jumped to a conclusion there and lumped him in with illiniboiler and davidboiler. Don't have much doubt regarding the others though.
My lol was sort of misplaced, I get it. Trust me I surely didn't mean it, it was a prediction thing, turned out I was sort of right regarding the transfer, it wasn't rocket science to figure out the need for a PG though. We'll see how the transfers do, if they perform well the team shouldn't be terrible, middle of the road Big Ten finish probably. It's possible 1 more signs I would think.

Reactions: DocRon and TC4THREE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT