ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Painter to Lance Jones: "10 rebounds. You got 10 rebounds in November."

That's awesome! I was waiting for Lance to be retelling Painter telling him that as opposed to Painter himself butting into the interview!

• Haha
Reactions: Abugabby
That's awesome! I was waiting for Lance to be retelling Painter telling him that as opposed to Painter himself butting into the interview!
some of the ?'s asked were brutal, Lance seems to be a cool guy and a gamer. Last night I saw the story of him dealing w/ the loss of his Dad on the Journey, seems to be well grounded. Also thought it was awesome the whole team attended his Dad's funeral

I have been watching since about 1982... he's in my Top 10 of Purdue players all-time. We don't pull many in through the portal, but Painter seems to do it right when we do.

I have been watching since about 1982... he's in my Top 10 of Purdue players all-time. We don't pull many in through the portal, but Painter seems to do it right when we do.
I love him. Not only does he help this team a lot, but he has such joy and appreciation to have the opportunity to play at this level with this team and he gives it his best as do the others every time out. I suspect he is going through this season with his father on his heart both literally and figuratively and fully aware there is no "re-do" when the time on the clock reaches 0.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT