ADVERTISEMENT

Maryland v. Purdue Game Thread

Painter has to think about putting ZE back in, IMO - he has just the one foul....Boilers haven't had too many good offensive possessions the last several.

Reactions: TX4GB
Kraken-Facts-EMGN13-680x453-1.jpeg
Zachen with the last second put back

10 points in last 10+ minutes.

Went from a 100 pt game pace to a 40 pt game pace.
Purdue goes into these offensive slumbers, key is that they don’t let that affect their defensive tenacity, they bring it, that’s one huge difference from last year. The games sometimes get boring but that’s ok, I’ll take a 35-21 lead at half every game lol

Scott and Young have a combined 2 points. We need to keep up the D there.

Purdue goes into these offensive slumbers, key is that they don’t let that affect their defensive tenacity, they bring it, that’s one huge difference from last year. The games sometimes get boring but that’s ok, I’ll take a 35-21 lead at half every game lol
Got to give credit to MD for changing up how they were defending & adding an occasional full court press. Was effective and slowed our scoring way down.

Scott and Young have a combined 2 points. We need to keep up the D there.

They've bottled them up pretty decently so far - Reese is the only one who has gotten going a little. IF they can keep that up, Boilers would be in really good shape. I expect Maryland to make a run or two, though.

Reactions: TX4GB
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT