ADVERTISEMENT

Loyer

haha bingo

Nice call, Top. Now, if you had only waited until one of us did the work for you..... haha.

998d852fdaa0eb083888e915e14e011b.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TopSecretBoiler
Wait, I don’t understand?
1. I thought Loyer was too weak
2. Somebody said Smith was too slow
3. We need more “athletic guards”
4. Painter doesn’t know how to coach because he is just too stubborn.

Perhaps, just maybe, this noise will drop and we can get to a more level perspective.

haha bingo
Still, you noted that is scoring has little to do with the other team. He scores against the best. Perhaps he just isn't as ready mentally when the lights are not shining. If true, he can control this.

Still, you noted that is scoring has little to do with the other team. He scores against the best. Perhaps he just isn't as ready mentally when the lights are not shining. If true, he can control this.
Or does he tire as the season goes on especially against the Big Ten Football league.

Perhaps, just maybe, this noise will drop and we can get to a more level perspective.
People have always had a fascination with the dunk and athleticism on the whole. Individually, AZ had maybe a slight edge in talent I believe in numbers, but Purdue played hard and other than the Bigs throwing it away a bit, Purdue played smart overall ...and of course fantastic games by Braden and Fletch. You can't count on those two to perform that well every game. It was a great game, but Purdue has room for improvement still

Or does he tire as the season goes on especially against the Big Ten Football league.
that is also possible, but it seems he may get up for more games than others. Course the Big has the coaches and players scouted better than outside the conference. Either way he is a known commodity and he still produced against very good teams

I have always wondered how good Purdue would be if we had all those athletic guys I keep reading about that always go to all those blue blood schools. Would Purdue be undefeated if we had IU’s talent? Or does all their talent get in the way of being coachable and playing as a team?

I have always wondered how good Purdue would be if we had all those athletic guys I keep reading about that always go to all those blue blood schools. Would Purdue be undefeated if we had IU’s talent? Or does all their talent get in the way of being coachable and playing as a team?
No, because those players would be playing away from Ass'y hall and yes there is an important part in team play as playing as a team. It isn't an individual sport as we know

Lol. While one could make a case for alot of the above being kinda true.....Still, Loyer and Smith have tremendous production for Sophomores. Just outstanding basketball players.

Smith in particular, is on the verge of not just making one of the all B10 top 3 teams, but is playing like one of the best guards in the country. It is really quite remarkable. Importantly, since the start of the season he has improved by leaps and bounds. Just gets better nearly every time out. He has been so good off the bounce and is shooting so well against the best in the country. Only TN gave him problems. Who could not be impressed??

Lol. While one could make a case for alot of the above being kinda true.....Still, Loyer and Smith have tremendous production for Sophomores. Just outstanding basketball players.

Smith in particular, is on the verge of not just making one of the all B10 top 3 teams, but is playing like one of the best guards in the country. It is really quite remarkable. Importantly, since the start of the season he has improved by leaps and bounds. Just gets better nearly every time out. He has been so good off the bounce and is shooting so well against the best in the country. Only TN gave him problems. Who could not be impressed??
That was a wrestling match with a heavy weight. ;)

What do you know? Shows up for another big game. Guy would start for every big ten team as ive said, gotten a lot of hate for it. Sorry he doesnt score 25 a night lol.
I feel what your saying perhaps you can come in for appointment and we can talk about your feelings more in depth , if you want to , no pressure though....goosefraba

So we taking Smith as best PG in B1G or Buie?! Haha

So we taking Smith as best PG in B1G or Buie?! Haha

Smith is getting better as weeks go by. Buie great too, but he is a finished product.

When season started I thought Smith was a mid pack B10 PG.

Now thinking one of 3 all Big Ten teams. Who knows by years end, if Purdue wins championship ...maybe he's an All American?? Never would have dreamed that. Not likely, sure, but not out of realm of possibility. One thing for sure he's getting better each week....now with Edey the toughest PnR combo in college BBall.

Smith is getting better as weeks go by. Buie great too, but he is a finished product.

When season started I thought Smith was a mid pack B10 PG.

Now thinking one of 3 all Big Ten teams. Who knows by years end, if Purdue wins championship ...maybe he's an All American?? Never would have dreamed that. Not likely, sure, but not out of realm of possibility. One thing for sure he's getting better each week....now with Edey the toughest PnR combo in college BBall.
Well said my friend!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT