ADVERTISEMENT

Love this team!!!!!!!!!!!!

PU pit bull

All-American
Dec 4, 2011
SCRAPPY Boilermaker basketball...……...not in our house baby!!!!!!
These are the games you grow from as a team. So long gopher.....
Ted+Farr+Media+-+Bill+Murray+in+Caddyshack.jpg

Tell me Haarms wasn't missed during his concussion...……...

Really... I thought we got a little home cooking tonight, which was nice for a change. So glad we don’t go to the barn this year. They are a load to deal with.
We don't have to play in the Barn this year? That is good news. All in all, it was a pretty good night. It looked like a disaster a little while ago, though. :D

I loved the grit and fight this team displayed last night. Hopefully they can learn from it and use it on the road.

BTW, I would love to tell Wheeler to stop jacking 3s late in the game. He's not our go to scorer.

Reactions: Boilerup60
On the steal/breakaway, many "neutral" observers thought we were fortunate not to have a foul called. Considering we were basically trying to foul at that point.

Funny- I did not see anyone from the Game thread commenting about how bad the refs were on that play.

I loved the grit and fight this team displayed last night. Hopefully they can learn from it and use it on the road.

BTW, I would love to tell Wheeler to stop jacking 3s late in the game. He's not our go to scorer.
Agree.
Wheeler's not only "not our go-to scorer"...…….he's not much of ANY kind of scorer.....
Pre-season....if we had been told there's a game(s) that would have NEITHER Nojel or Wheeler making a bucket...….what would we have figured our chances of winning were ??

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT