ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville

Feb 5, 2003
Anyone see this? Louisville pitcher talking smack. Epitomizes their base. Best part was that Vanderbilt came back and won the game in the next inning.

Reactions: drewjin
Bro, i’m sorry that you were directed to Purdue and didn’t stay instate for the Ville or WKU (which Purdue is the big ten version of.)

Proud of what Chris is doing on the court but a big believer in Scott too. One season doesn’t make the #birdgang and that isn’t who we are.

Reactions: Kentucky31
Bro, I’m well aware that Purdue is north of Louisville. I can see it on a map, can get off the exit but, otherwise, forget finding it amongst all the corn, trailers and garbage.

I know that Purdue strives to be the WKU of the north but that campus and sport facilities are about twenty years behind. BG is still an actual city unlike the Lafayettes too but hope is coming, the corn business is booming.

I’m not a hater, bro, if you’re going to be a conference USA school, why not be one in the big ten? Big time, Purdue.

Bro, I’m well aware that Purdue is north of Louisville. I can see it on a map, can get off the exit but, otherwise, forget finding it amongst all the corn, trailers and garbage.

I know that Purdue strives to be the WKU of the north but that campus and sport facilities are about twenty years behind. BG is still an actual city unlike the Lafayettes too but hope is coming, the corn business is booming.

I’m not a hater, bro, if you’re going to be a conference USA school, why not be one in the big ten? Big time, Purdue.
Yikes, meth.

hmmmm.... "WKU of the north", eh...

Assuming that's a reference to the coach from WKU... the same one that said a hearty "no, thanks" to your dumpster fire program.

You might want to cut back your use of the crack pipe.

Reactions: drewjin
Brah...

("did he just call you a piece of underwear?")
BfuyixyCQAAvtoP.jpg

Reactions: Villebandit
Have to say that this had me rolling. Good job, bro. Much respect to the reference and the time period that that great show existed in, also the last time Purdue went to a major bowl.

Or the fact that all your athletic relevance has been due to taking coaches from WKU.

Not to mention your “hope” from EKU.

We are good being a destination job that coaches leave power programs to take over. Purdue can keep working the Kentucky directionals for athletic success.

Reference Brohm can’t blame the man for taking tens of millions of dollars from a school that is perfectly fine to pay big for mediocrity. He knew Louisville was a rebuild and knew that Louisville won’t tolerate the losing that Purdue does.

Or the fact that all your athletic relevance has been due to taking coaches from WKU.

Not to mention your “hope” from EKU.

We are good being a destination job that coaches leave power programs to take over. Purdue can keep working the Kentucky directionals for athletic success.

Reference Brohm can’t blame the man for taking tens of millions of dollars from a school that is perfectly fine to pay big for mediocrity. He knew Louisville was a rebuild and knew that Louisville won’t tolerate the losing that Purdue does.

errr ... ummm ... the "ville", a "destination job" ...

5aa22d7456db5.image.jpg

Funny a dumpster fire picture from a school that plays football in an actual dumpster.

Bro, we’ve had one bad season in ten plus years and fired one of all time most successful coaches. We’ve won BCS games, filled nfl rosters and got a heisman. What’s Purdue been doing again? Has Auburn quit scoring?

Bro, i’m sorry that you were directed to Purdue and didn’t stay instate for the Ville or WKU (which Purdue is the big ten version of.)

Proud of what Chris is doing on the court but a big believer in Scott too. One season doesn’t make the #birdgang and that isn’t who we are.
Purdue was in state for me. I grew up in IU country around Bloomington. I live in Louisville because of my job.

My wife graduated from UL. I have converted her from being a UL fan to being a Purdue fan now.

Purdue was in state for me. I grew up in IU country around Bloomington. I live in Louisville because of my job.

My wife graduated from UL. I have converted her from being a UL fan to being a Purdue fan now.

Bet she’s #birdgang on the side, bro.

What’s your favorite fish sandwich in the city?

Funny a dumpster fire picture from a school that plays football in an actual dumpster.

Bro, we’ve had one bad season in ten plus years and fired one of all time most successful coaches. We’ve won BCS games, filled nfl rosters and got a heisman. What’s Purdue been doing again? Has Auburn quit scoring?

DUDE... you pull for Loovull. Effin' Looovulllll.

You couldn't even pry your native son .... the golden child ... from Purdue. Stop. Just. Stop. You're looking dumber and dumber with every post.

Moving from crack to meth is no way to live.

Not something I order much anymore. I used to like The Fishery and Captain's Quarters when I did order a fish sandwich.
There’s no shortage of options!
DUDE... you pull for Loovull. Effin' Looovulllll.

You couldn't even pry your native son .... the golden child ... from Purdue. Stop. Just. Stop. You're looking dumber and dumber with every post.

Moving from crack to meth is no way to live.

L yeah I pull for “Effin Looovull”

Winning big games, winning heisman trophies, showing out on a national level, playing in a world class stadium with world class training facilities, representing a great school and city with an amazingly diverse culture. We are playing primetime on national tv, destroying power programs and in the conversation while Purdue is the espn wake up game.

Fact is Louisville has won the Sugar and Orange Bowls since the last time Purdue got curb stomped in the Rose Bowl. Your facilities are atrocious, your school is ugly and town sucks unless you like corn. Your greatest alumni is Dick the Bruiser.

The beer isn’t even good, bro.

Can anyone blame Brohm? The man isn’t stupid. Louisville is in rebuild mode for the first time since the mid 90s. We expect wins, we expect championships. Purdue doesn’t. Purdue will pay tens of millions to be mediocre while Louisville will fire people. Don’t believe it? We just did it to one of our most successful coaches ever.

Big talk on our board about the best fish sandwiches, bro. That old Louisville tavern sandwich isn’t a joke or something to play with!

Winning big games, winning heisman trophies, showing out on a national level, playing in a world class stadium with world class training facilities, representing a great school and city with an amazingly diverse culture. We are playing primetime on national tv, destroying power programs and in the conversation while Purdue is the espn wake up game.

Fact is Louisville has won the Sugar and Orange Bowls since the last time Purdue got curb stomped in the Rose Bowl. Your facilities are atrocious, your school is ugly and town sucks unless you like corn. Your greatest alumni is Dick the Bruiser.

Can anyone blame Brohm? The man isn’t stupid. Louisville is in rebuild mode for the first time since the mid 90s. We expect wins, we expect championships. Purdue doesn’t. Purdue will pay tens of millions to be mediocre while Louisville will fire people. Don’t believe it? We just did it to one of our most successful coaches ever.

Brother, I hate to break it to you, but you had nuthin' to do with it.

ZERO.

NADA.

and, now, it's ...

5aa22d7456db5.image.jpg

Being a man that appreciates a good insult, I’ve come to appreciate the members of this board. Much better than our in-state neighbors

Reactions: Purdue85
Being a man that appreciates a good insult, I’ve come to appreciate the members of this board. Much better than our in-state neighbors
I think you will find that the majority of Purdue fans on here do not have a problem with UL and UK fans. It is usually friendly banter.

We would like to play UL and UK more with the relatively close proximity in distance. IU fans are a different story with some of them on here though. Some can take it to the extreme. I admit I have done it back after some of those posts.

From someone that grew up in IU country and a family of IU fans (dad graduated from IU), I converted both of them to being Purdue fans because I went to school there. My dad is no longer with us anymore, but even though he still watched IU games when he was still living, he enjoyed going to Purdue games. Still have great memories of us going up to Ross Ade for games during the Brees and Orton years.

Sorry to tell about my wife though, she has converted from UL. She watches every Purdue game with me, football and basketball. She has watched 1 UL football in the last 3 years, Purdue vs UL. Her aunts, big UL fans, even follow Purdue now. They follow Purdue due to me and to Rondale being from Louisville.

That's rich coming from a Kentucky resident. You have the internet hooked up to your single wide? Or did you post this from the prison library?

How'd that Alabama game turn out for you?

Louisville is in rebuild mode for the first time since the mid 90s.
Get used to it. You're in a big boy conference now. You've enjoyed your 8-9 win ceiling a few years with "one of your most successful coaches ever" a heisman winner and now reality is starting to hit. Other than Wake there isn't a program in your division of the ACC you're better than currently, Kentucky has taken over as the top program in the state, and recruiting fell off a cliff. Welcome to your new reality.
we expect championships.
giphy.gif

Purdue will pay tens of millions to be mediocre while Louisville will fire people. Don’t believe it? We just did it to one of our most successful coaches ever.
Since when was 2-10 mediocre? I guess it's a sign of a powerhouse program when you fire that successful of a coach with a huge buyout to miss out on your top target (a Louisville alum that chose what was previously a big ten bottom feeder over his former school) and settle for the coach at Appalachian st. You guys sure made a statement there!

Louisville is basically Indiana football now. You'll have to schedule a few weak games early, hope to get a couple conference wins just so your matchup with your instate rival will double as a chance to be bowl eligible but since they are on the rise you'll likely go home empty handed now.

While both the Loosiers and the Loserville residents use the Ohio river as a combination recreational and septic system you can tell you're on the Loserville side by the presence of diving boards.

I think you will find that the majority of Purdue fans on here do not have a problem with UL and UK fans. It is usually friendly banter.

I have a genuine dislike of everything UL.

The academics are atrocious.
The cheating is rampant.
The coaches are sleazy.
The fans are classless.

These things represent the antithesis of what college athletics should be about.

My first experience with this was when baby boilers played them in Indy. I honestly felt uneasy being around that many low class fans. Made me realize how much I like the B10.

I have a genuine dislike of everything UL.

The academics are atrocious.
The cheating is rampant.
The coaches are sleazy.
The fans are classless.

These things represent the antithesis of what college athletics should be about.

My first experience with this was when baby boilers played them in Indy. I honestly felt uneasy being around that many low class fans. Made me realize how much I like the B10.
Have to agree with pretty much everything you said. Louisville is one of if not the literal worst fanbase in all of college athletics. Remember when a jackass from that fanbase called in a bomb threat to trinity after brohm decided to stay with us? UK is right up there as well. Both terrible fanbases. Must be something in the water in kentuck.

Reactions: purduepat1969

You just called Louisville a great school lol. Your school is a joke academically. For as good as you claim UL is, why do they have such a similar winning percentage as Purdue even though they played in garbage conferences for the majority of their existence?

Reactions: purduepat1969

Petrino/Pittino/Papa Johns...pure class! Adulterer/Rapist/Racist.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT