ADVERTISEMENT

Losing streak hits four (link)

KODK

All-American
Nov 9, 2004
All the good things they were doing early in the season have gone away ...

Link: Loss

3 views shows what fans are thinking of this team. But it is Valentine's Day :)
Now the NIT at best as this team has clearly regressed in every area. The disappearance of Wilson who was having by far her best season is truly a mystery. Too bad.

This team was playing over its head for the first half of the season. Unfortunately now I think they are playing subpar. If they can turn it back around they can still find its way to the NCAA but its not going to happen as they have been playing the last few weeks.

Tc4three, you and I seem to be some of the only ones much interested in commenting on this sad program any more. My excuse is I have the time in retirement. :)
A while back I used to defend Versyp and counter you and Des's arguments that the program was spiraling down. Guess you two were right. Today;s game was sure ugly to look at.
Between the men and the women this was a forgotten weekend with Michigan.

Tc4three, you and I seem to be some of the only ones much interested in commenting on this sad program any more. My excuse is I have the time in retirement. :)
A while back I used to defend Versyp and counter you and Des's arguments that the program was spiraling down. Guess you two were right. Today;s game was sure ugly to look at.
Between the men and the women this was a forgotten weekend with Michigan.

It seems to me that we are only as good as our guard play. When Wilson played well this season, and she played VERY well until recently, we were a very solid team. Last year when she was injured and just recently when she has struggled, the team has struggled greatly. Shows the importance of that position in women's basketball and unfortunately that position is our biggest question mark for next season. I feel like Harris from Heritage Christian could fill that void and make us a high level team though so let's hope for that.

All the transfers have hurt, 3 girls from the pretty highly regarded Soph class have left, from a depth standpoint that hurts badly, Cooper not attending this year probably didn't help as well!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT