ADVERTISEMENT

CHARLESTON COUGARS-somewhat OT

GemstateBoiler

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 17, 2006
No. 18 CHARLESTON is 19-1 this year with their only loss to North Carolina in like the 2nd game of the year. They should be thinking seriously tonight as they play Monmouth. Monmouth is on their own streak of 9 in a row and 17 of 18.

Any predictions?

Happy Thursday! Go Boilers!

T.I.C.

Cat Abc GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

Reactions: GemstateBoiler
I say 86-44. CHARLESTON

Nobody played into my wording about Monmouth being on the streak, but it is 9 losses in a row and 17 of 18 losses (or no one cared) this year.

Charleston is 19-1
Monmouth is 1-17

Didn't we play Stetson or Prairie View a few years ago with different records like this?

Oh, well, Sadly, I'm just trying to entertain myself till game time. Sniff, sniff.

Go Boilers!

I say 86-44. CHARLESTON

Nobody played into my wording about Monmouth being on the streak, but it is 9 losses in a row and 17 of 18 losses (or no one cared) this year.

Charleston is 19-1
Monmouth is 1-17

Didn't we play Stetson or Prairie View a few years ago with different records like this?

Oh, well, Sadly, I'm just trying to entertain myself till game time. Sniff, sniff.

Go Boilers!
that's OK Gem, the other night I watched Creighton vs Butler because I always enjoy watching the way the Blue Jays play. They won in a game where Eric Hunter went 1 - 10 from the field and had 5 points

Reactions: GemstateBoiler
that's OK Gem, the other night I watched Creighton vs Butler because I always enjoy watching the way the Blue Jays play. They won in a game where Eric Hunter went 1 - 10 from the field and had 5 points
Ouch. I feel we are blessed this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT