ADVERTISEMENT

Liberals laughing a MSM objectivity

More MSM objectivity….

100% positive coverage for Harris (Moscow/Putin would be envious of this positive coverage)

93% negative for Trump….🤔 so you’re saying MSM isn’t biased…Got it!!!

More MSM objectivity….

100% positive coverage for Harris (Moscow/Putin would be envious of this positive coverage)

Isn't this joker Muir who is 100% foaming @ the mouth over himself about k2 & 93% negative on Trump moderating the debate tonight with Davis?

Yep, not likely to get to much of a fair shake there. Lol.
Expect an ABC shameful TRAP.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Isn't this joker Muir who is 100% foaming @ the mouth over himself about k2 & 93% negative on Trump moderating the debate tonight with Davis?

Yep, not likely to get to much of a fair shake there. Lol.
Expect an ABC shameful TRAP.
Making excuses already? Doesn’t this ever get tiring? One would surmise if he really thought it was going to be unfair, he never would have agreed to the debate at all. I get that you’re just following his lead since he’s setting the bar underground for himself, but he’s a big boy. There’s no need to make excuses for something that hasn’t even happened yet. It’s so desperate and ridiculous.

More MSM objectivity….

Sounds like abject objectivity to me. Oh right, you all IGNORE what your idiot says. ;)

Making excuses already? Doesn’t this ever get tiring? One would surmise if he really thought it was going to be unfair, he never would have agreed to the debate at all. I get that you’re just following his lead since he’s setting the bar underground for himself, but he’s a big boy. There’s no need to make excuses for something that hasn’t even happened yet. It’s so desperate and ridiculous.
What’s tiring is democrats politicians hiding from the press…even their own press cannot ask them questions.

No dodging tonight, well except Muir will be tossing underhand softballs.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Dufos's that live with fox snooze on every hour of their home life =--= got not a Fugging thing to say about objectivity.
Fox snooze….you must be a hit in the night clubs. Do you play your own laugh track or just play a Kamala kackle track after your jokes?

What’s tiring is democrats politicians hiding from the press…even their own press cannot ask them questions.

No dodging tonight, well except Muir will be tossing underhand softballs.
I have zero problem with wanting more press time. But that’s not what I’m addressing.

And you’re doing the same thing. Making excuses before anything has even happened. Let the debate happen and THEN make your excuses.

I have zero problem with wanting more press time. But that’s not what I’m addressing.

And you’re doing the same thing. Making excuses before anything has even happened. Let the debate happen and THEN make your excuses.
Or you can just change candidates.

BTW, I hear Biden is fine.

• Haha

the writings been on the wall for weeks.
They are in damage control mode and will be for the rest of the election cycle.
Thats what happens when you have a burned out light bulb running for president. :)

I"m killing it.
Surprised "your side" has ANYTHING to say after last night. :)
I am not sure Kamala swayed any voters with her pivot in the economy. Hey, everything will be better in the future.

She also did a nice pivot on the border. Great debate tactic, but in terms of winning over voters, I’m not sure voters are just looking for a better debater than Biden but go ahead and break your arms patting Kamala on the back for her pivots.

None of “that information” (air quotes because she just pivoted) should convince voters that she is “the change candidate”

ESPECIALLY after she copied Biden’s policies. That’s the real genius there!!

Kamala - Hey I’m the Change Candidate and I’m not Biden.

Kamala - OK staff, go copy Joes policies 😉

I think voters are looking for actions….not words. Kamala and Biden are not big on actions. But hey, 3 1/2 years to close the border. 😉. Democrats must be proud. Independents….🤔

• Love
I am not sure Kamala swayed any voters with her pivot in the economy. Hey, everything will be better in the future.

She also did a nice pivot on the border. Great debate tactic, but in terms of winning over voters, I’m not sure voters are just looking for a better debater than Biden but go ahead and break your arms patting Kamala on the back for her pivots.

None of “that information” (air quotes because she just pivoted) should convince voters that she is “the change candidate”

ESPECIALLY after she copied Biden’s policies. That’s the real genius there!!

Kamala - Hey I’m the Change Candidate and I’m not Biden.

Kamala - OK staff, go copy Joes policies 😉

I think voters are looking for actions….not words. Kamala and Biden are not big on actions. But hey, 3 1/2 years to close the border. 😉. Democrats must be proud. Independents….🤔
Geezus dude. ANYONE NOT THE DOORNOB is a FUGGIN Blessing.

The DOORNOB has been in charge for the last three years and is no longer a candidate
The DOORNOB was in charge for 4 years and didn't do a damn thing.
Now he's got a "concept" of a health care plan.......
I remember when he HAD a plan, 6 YEARS AGO. And it was going to replace Obama Care and be revealed SOON!!!
Hows that going for him? LOL
Liar couldn't tell the truth if his soul depended on it.
OOPS, too late.

The DOORNOB was in charge for 4 years and didn't do a damn thing.
Now he's got a "concept" of a health care plan.......
I remember when he HAD a plan, 6 YEARS AGO. And it was going to replace Obama Care and be revealed SOON!!!
Hows that going for him? LOL
Liar couldn't tell the truth if his soul depended on it.
OOPS, too late.
Trump has a better track record on the economy than Biden and his VP candidate named “I’m not Biden” ….but I copy his policies. It’s not even close when real wages and inflation are factored in (which of course the current administration leaves out of their analysis)

Trump has a better track record on the economy than Biden and his VP candidate named “I’m not Biden” ….but I copy his policies. It’s not even close when real wages and inflation are factored in (which of course the current administration leaves out of their analysis)
BS - Faux Snooze and Trump facts. God save us.

BS - Faux Snooze and Trump facts. God save us.
From your fact checkers.org group…

REAL WAGES ARE DOWN since Biden took over due to his inflation. SEE 4th Graph.

The article summary…

Nevertheless, in each of the three macroeconomic metrics we’re using to evaluate purchasing power, Scott is correct that the typical American’s income and wages have failed to keep pace with inflation since Biden entered the presidency.

That’s not Trump’s assessment, it’s fact checkers facts.

Keep bending the knee though

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT