ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s start keeping track of Biden’s

I didn't care about his policy lies such as, "Mexico will pay for it...". I absolutely cared about, "I won this election and they stole it", both when he did it to Ted Cruz in the primaries and in 2020. I point out the Mexico lie/false promise all the time because it just paints a picture of how gullible Trump supporters are/were. As if we needed more proof what with the fact that so many of them believe in QAnon, et. al.
How do you know the election wasn't stolen? Impossible to know without an audit. Saying that's a lie is unknowable at this point. The media going on and on saying this is them just telling you what you want to hear.

• Haha
Reactions: PUBV
Actually they're not. I was one of a few who predicted Trump's win in '16.
And Trump will win again
Bob....Please contact Indy and ask to share his meds. Please.

Bernie is a serious threat to the American way of life. He has no business being the the Oval Office unless it's on a tour bus. Trump will defeat whom ever the Demo candidate is.
There's no whatawhata Bob. Facts....and Trump will win again.
I'll predict that Trump wins Wisky and Michigan. He'll win Pennsy, Zona', Ga., and NC.

You actually still do believe this stuff😂
He believes it because he doesn't understand the concept of Burden of Proof. "How do you know it wasn't stolen???" OK, first off, you can't ever prove a negative. If you claim it's stolen, you can't just say "prove it wasn't! If you can't, then it must've been stolen." No, idiot, that's not how this shit works. I've long since stopped engaging this Q moron.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Hey guys, lay off @Boilermaker03. For all we know, he could just be following HRC's lead after the 2016 election lol! Are we not allowed to question election results since the Democrats won?

The National Review? I thought you didn't like fake news!

You'll have to remind me again when did Hilary concede the election? Then do the same for Donny.

The National Review? I thought you didn't like fake news!

You'll have to remind me again when did Hilary concede the election? Then do the same for Donny.
Are those quotes from HRC doubting election results in The National Review piece fake?

You answer my question and I'll answer yours.
You seem to be following me around here jumping to wild conclusions about me which is a bit odd, but you seem like an odd fellow. Of course HRC conceded but she constantly doubted results and even told Slow 46 to never concede if he lost. That's not normal. I did hope that President Trump would concede officially but oh well, he didn't and life goes on.

Now, were those HRC quotes in The National Review piece fake?

You seem to be following me around here jumping to wild conclusions about me which is a bit odd, but you seem like an odd fellow. Of course HRC conceded but she constantly doubted results and even told Slow 46 to never concede if he lost. That's not normal. I did hope that President Trump would concede officially but oh well, he didn't and life goes on.

I find it's odd that your "first post" was a poll about attending church services then making a poor assumption about me.

So Hillary saying don't concede "isn't normal" but I assume you have no problem with it?

Not her quotes. I think she had a legitimate beef with the way Comey came out 2 weeks before the election to tell the world that they were reopening an investigation into emails (which didn't amount to anything and "isn't normal" for the FBI to do so close to the election).

You actually still do believe this stuff😂
Have you watched any of the videos I've liked on any of the hearings? Hell, just watch the one just a couple posts above. If you don't think that the possibility of fraud wasn't drastically available, then you're being willfully ignorant.

• Haha
Have you watched any of the videos I've liked on any of the hearings? Hell, just watch the one just a couple posts above. If you don't think that the possibility of fraud wasn't drastically available, then you're being willfully ignorant.
Okay conspiracy theorist, time for me to turn you off

He believes it because he doesn't understand the concept of Burden of Proof. "How do you know it wasn't stolen???" OK, first off, you can't ever prove a negative. If you claim it's stolen, you can't just say "prove it wasn't! If you can't, then it must've been stolen." No, idiot, that's not how this shit works. I've long since stopped engaging this Q moron.
That's not what I was saying at all... I never claimed that it was stolen simply because it hasn't been proven it wasn't. I've never really said that it 100% was. What I've been saying and posting videos about is that the POSSIBILITY for it to happen was extremely readily available, and that these statements of "safest election ever" is woefully incorrect.

That's not what I was saying at all... I never claimed that it was stolen simply because it hasn't been proven it wasn't. I've never really said that it 100% was. What I've been saying and posting videos about is that the POSSIBILITY for it to happen was extremely readily available, and that these statements of "safest election ever" is woefully incorrect.
Wow. That’s a deep argument... the possibility of fraud existed. Not that it happened, there’s no proof of that, you know, but it COULD HAVE happened. Whoa. Game breaking.

He did officially concede.

Wow. That’s a deep argument... the possibility of fraud existed. Not that it happened, there’s no proof of that, you know, but it COULD HAVE happened. Whoa. Game breaking.
Not that the possibility was there. It was readily there. Meaning there were HUGE problems. You'd know that if you actually ever took the time to listen to the people that signed sworn affidavits on what happened. You know, those people that the MSM decided to never talk to and deemed them liars without proof.

That is why I have consisently called for an audit of the election. Although from the sounds of the testimony above, in many cases even that wouldn't have been enough.

• Haha
You being a military veteran has zip point shit to do with anything about your ability to discern fraud in an election. What the heck did you do that specialized in “data and fraud”?
Try to follow along. I'm not talking about myself. I'm talking about the person in the video I linked before. Since you obviously didn't watch it. I'll link it again. Do yourself a favor and watch it so you actually know what you're talking about.

Try to follow along. I'm not talking about myself. I'm talking about the person in the video I linked before. Since you obviously didn't watch it. I'll link it again. Do yourself a favor and watch it so you actually know what you're talking about.

OK, what did HE do in the military that has to do with anything specializing in data and fraud.

No, I don’t watch videos posted by gullible idiots on the internet.

Reactions: indy35
That opinion (key word) is great and all, but the defense attorneys for the guys going to criminal trials are using his incitement of the riot as a defense, so that ought to be interesting.
LOL, of course they are. They don't want to fess up to being responsible for their own actions, so you blame others.

Not that the possibility was there. It was readily there. Meaning there were HUGE problems. You'd know that if you actually ever took the time to listen to the people that signed sworn affidavits on what happened. You know, those people that the MSM decided to never talk to and deemed them liars without proof.

That is why I have consisently called for an audit of the election. Although from the sounds of the testimony above, in many cases even that wouldn't have been enough.
OMG, you’ve made a liar of me but are you already preemptively discrediting the audit which ain’t even going to happen?? Mercy, didn’t you say your wife’s a pharmacist, tell her I’m saying a little RX prayer for her😞

@PUBV @gr8indoorsman

Ok, I had to remove my last post because I went off a bit. I'm dealing with a bit of stress right now and let it get to me.

Now, the reason why I believe my position is the correct one is because I have looked at everything and made up my own mind. Never let someone tell you what to think. Never take someone else's word on something without looking for yourself. You have never looked at the hearings and therefore you have no clue the evidence that they have to present. You're letting the media dictate to you what to believe, because it's what you want to hear.

I have made an informed decision. You have not.

Dude, you're letting other people tell you what to think about something in which you have no first hand knowledge of. Willful idiot. Just how the MSM likes them.
What do you think you’re doing? You read stuff and form conclusions. You just read, how shall we put this, “different” stuff. Reading conspiracies doesn’t make you enlightened. Someone else is still thinking for you.

What do you think you’re doing? You read stuff and form conclusions. You just read, how shall we put this, “different” stuff. Reading conspiracies doesn’t make you enlightened. Someone else is still thinking for you.
That is not what I'm doing at all. I read what the media has to say, look at the evidence that they chose to ignore, then make a decision. That is literally the opposite of letting someone tell me what to think.

Where do you think I read a conspiracy?

Even if I come to the wrong conclusion from time to time, which I'M willing to admit (unlike you) I at least look at ALL of the information and make an informed decision. Unlike you.

IF you were to look at all of the same evidence that I have and come to a different conclusion, I could at least respect that. You did your due diligence.

Last edited:
I don’t know where the truth in all of this lies...but the liberal side of things would do well to not allow these suspect games of counting votes late, making exceptions etc etc to vote counting. When a state is leaning one way after the polls have closed and then magically flip because absentee ballots are counted, it invites a level of suspicion. Valid or not, there’s suspicion. Listening to talk radio this afternoon, I learned that it happened with Kennedy...and Joe Kennedy’s ties to the mob and Union are well documented...Kennedy was losing Illinois and magically, they Chicago reported late with enough votes to hand him Illinois. Get rid of the bs “every vote needs to count” and get back to all counts need to be in by whatever time and we are all square.

That is not what I'm doing at all. I read what the media has to say, look at the evidence that they chose to ignore, then make a decision. That is literally the opposite of letting someone tell me what to think.

Where do you think I read a conspiracy?

Even if I come to the wrong conclusion from time to time, which I'M willing to admit (unlike you) I at least look at ALL of the information and make an informed decision. Unlike you.

IF you were to look at all of the same evidence that I have and come to a different conclusion, I could at least respect that. You did your due diligence.
Like everything you post is a whacked out conspiracy that lacks any compelling evidence whatsoever. They’ve done recounts and audits in state after state and found very little.

Just because something is possible or more possible, or whatever convoluted language you used here, does not make it likely or prove that it happened.

There was no widespread fraud. Biden won. Trump lost. It’s that simple. Move on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT