ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle and Layden

purduedavie

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
Lets hope these two decide to stick it out and use the extra year and join the 4 Frosh in getting this once proud program back on track. If the older players don't want to stick it out that's their choice, it wasn't like Purdue was stockpiling a bunch of wins. These 6 with Hardin, Moore, maybe Doumbia, Woltman, and Makolo will get their shot next season. I do think Purdue probably losses another player or two and adds another player or two as transfers, Katie needs to hit the free agency period hard for a multi year transfer that will benefit her during her first season.

Reactions: jindy and DocRon
Lets hope these two decide to stick it out and use the extra year and join the 4 Frosh in getting this once proud program back on track. If the older players don't want to stick it out that's their choice, it wasn't like Purdue was stockpiling a bunch of wins. These 6 with Hardin, Moore, maybe Doumbia, Woltman, and Makolo will get their shot next season. I do think Purdue probably losses another player or two and adds another player or two as transfers, Katie needs to hit the free agency period hard for a multi year transfer that will benefit her during her first season.
Free agency? This isn't the WNBA.

Let's put it this way, if Purdue doesn't go after 1 probably 2 solid transfers next years team might be last in the Big Ten.
As opposed to this last year when they were almost last? I agree that they need to get some good transfers into the program over this offseason and they need at least 3. It's all about the future though at this point... they will be bad probably for a couple of more years...let's hope that Katie has a great recruiting year and builds on that and turns this program around.

Twelve hundred in the portal and you think there isn’t free agency? There are about 4500 scholarshipped basketball players. More than 25% are looking to leave.
I always thought of free agency as a term used in professional sports not collegiate sports... but it's semantics at this point.. transfers are indeed a type of free agent I guess. My bad...

I always thought of free agency as a term used in professional sports not collegiate sports... but it's semantics at this point.. transfers are indeed a type of free agent I guess. My bad...

Do not feel bad David, you have a lot of company who can not understand how this has ever evolved to where it is today.

Reactions: DavidBoiler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT