ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas still adding!

ghostoffatjack

Sophomore
Jun 15, 2013
and if their Big Guy does not turn pro and enter the draft they could be the Pre-season #1 choice again>

Dang that's looking like a very talented roster. Shouldn't have the depth problem they had this past year

Hunter will be back. Can make more money this year than tryin to go pro. Don’t even think he’s in mock drafts

Dickinson is too mechanical and slow to play in the NBA…
He isn't very fluid in his movements...it will not work in the NBA!

Last edited:
But I don’t blame him one bit for coming back. Stay in college another year, play at KU, compete for a national championship and get paid at least a million bucks. Sounds pretty good to me.
Completely agree. Even in an less than stellar season, playing basketball at KU and making really good money to do so is a solid proposition. He may end up having a solid pro career overseas but I don't think it's realistic for him to find a better environment or more money anywhere outside of Lawrence.

Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
But I don’t blame him one bit for coming back. Stay in college another year, play at KU, compete for a national championship and get paid at least a million bucks. Sounds pretty good to me.
He’s making more than a million with appearances and signings along with NIl. I don’t blame him and RJ Davis, however, like was said, the extra Covid year should have been 1 season, glad it’s ending.

He’s making more than a million with appearances and signings along with NIl. I don’t blame him and RJ Davis, however, like was said, the extra Covid year should have been 1 season, glad it’s ending.
Since non Purdue fans said this about Zach, Can I use the saying “if he were good he would have turned pro already” for RJ Davis? 😂

Disclaimer: I think RJ is pretty good

Since non Purdue fans said this about Zach, Can I use the saying “if he were good he would have turned pro already” for RJ Davis? 😂

Disclaimer: I think RJ is pretty good
There's no expectation of consistency on message boards! Fans of one team will denigrate a rival in every conceivable way, whether it has any basis in reality or not

Kansas is always adding as long as the money is there. It’s always been that way. NIL just gives it the appearance of being “the right way”. As opposed to Paint “IS” the right way.

Kansas asside, if you have spots open, why wouldn't ANY team, including Purdue add guys? That's why I find this thread funny.....of course Kansas is adding .... Who wouldn't be?

Kansas asside, if you have spots open, why wouldn't ANY team, including Purdue add guys? That's why I find this thread funny.....of course Kansas is adding .... Who wouldn't be?
completely agree .The only caveat I’d add to that is that if you have a strong returning core and a good culture you want to do everything you can not to add a team killer. That includes vetting the player, but it also includes not promising anything to those portal recruits in terms of playing time other than a chance to compete.

completely agree .The only caveat I’d add to that is that if you have a strong returning core and a good culture you want to do everything you can not to add a team killer. That includes vetting the player, but it also includes not promising anything to those portal recruits in terms of playing time other than a chance to compete.

And I have confidence in CMP to do both based on history.

What??? You don’t want to add aj storr and be his 18th new team?

Is that also a lot due to the rebounds he grabs?
Exactly - those and his blocks drive his efficiency numbers. He has great hands for a big guy, so the steals also help him. We can nitpick and say that he's not as adept at blocking as you would expect for his size, but he's still better than his average replacement and a rebounding machine with decent hands on the move, at least within ten feet of the hoop.

He struggles a lot to guard in space and against the pick-and-roll, which will limit him at the next level. His best shot in the upcoming year is to demonstrate that the shooting accuracy he had during his third year at Michigan is still there.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Exactly - those and his blocks drive his efficiency numbers. He has great hands for a big guy, so the steals also help him. We can nitpick and say that he's not as adept at blocking as you would expect for his size, but he's still better than his average replacement and a rebounding machine with decent hands on the move, at least within ten feet of the hoop.

He struggles a lot to guard in space and against the pick-and-roll, which will limit him at the next level. His best shot in the upcoming year is to demonstrate that the shooting accuracy he had during his third year at Michigan is still there.
Makes sense. I would more so he just doesn’t guard or has no interest….just gets rebounds cuz… “he’s just tall!”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT