ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Gilliam needs our Help, - battling cancer , married 1 year.

Prayers for Joe!!!

He said help...

Republicans - prayers
Democrats - here’s a story about a Guatemalan daca recipient who has it worse than joe..

Progressives - here’s $5 because that’s gonna help feed him.. why is that likely an issue? Because in the richest country in the history of the world over a million people get sick with terminal illness each year and go bankrupt..

He said help...

Republicans - prayers
Democrats - here’s a story about a Guatemalan daca recipient who has it worse than joe..

Progressives - here’s $5 because that’s gonna help feed him.. why is that likely an issue? Because in the richest country in the history of the world over a million people get sick with terminal illness each year and go bankrupt..
I assume you are in the progressive category?

You don't know me or likely many who post so get bent... How hypocritical to essentially complain about generalizing and then post that tripe.

And you don't know me or likely many who post so you get bent. I was complaining about someone using this young mans plight to throw their own political garbage. Then yes, I took a shot out of his own post. Which I probably shouldn't have. But you sir are hypocritical for calling me out on what I said, but having no problem with his post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT